View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: What's in YOUR pocket?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 am 
Penguin

Didnt read the whole thread, but for packing light and hitting super hard, check out Greg Wilson's DVD On the Spot. Its a pricey DVD but TOTALLY worth it. It uses everyday objects like coins, pens, napkins, key rings, lipstick LOL , etc., but the stuff he teaches is super practical, hilarious, and hits hard! You might wanna check that out.
Also he has another DVD called Ring Leader that is all Finger ring/ ribbon penetrations. I would definitely recommend both DVDs. Have fun with it!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:20 am 
born to perform.

Popchris wrote:
A few years ago, if you had found me anywhere, I would have had a deck of cards, some duplicate cards, card to wallet, Nailed! and a few balloons for Pressure.

Nowadays, I don't carry anything around with me except for a few coins (and Holy Moly, if I think I'm going to do something specifically). Some days I don't bring anything; I find it helps me more than having things prepared to have to work with what I see.

This is absolutely BOGUS advice!!! Who the heck taught you magic!
....oops...sorry I was just reading a bunch of threads over at the Cafe' and forgot that we are actually civil to one and other over here!

Yes, that is a very bold and creative attitude Chris. It impresses me that you do that and I am sure it keeps you on your toes. If I did that I think I'd be really constrained. I could do a bunch of mind reading tricks and about three coin tricks....Then I'd be looking for napkins to do napkin over the head.

Also...I can't believe I forgot to mention Ring leader. Nice addition Sumobear. There is a TON of stuff you can do with rings. Ringleader, Ring thing, Ring Master. Ring magic has kind of replaced coin magic for me. I'm just not that into coins.

BTW: So chris...you are in a room with only a loaf of bread and a toaster...Bet you can't magic your way out of that one!

Last edited by eostresh on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:02 am 
born to perform.

In addition to ring leader, don't forget the Enigma (I think that's what its called), the jumping rope through finger effect before you do ring leader!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 pm 
born to perform.

i should invent a trick using a loaf of bread and a toaster O.o thats genius!

I could put the bread in the toaster than magically make it into totast :D yes!

sale it on ellusionist for 30 dollars.

lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:09 pm 
born to perform.

I can imagine it now...

"I asked you to draw anything you wanted and you drew a picture of Jesus, yes? Go ahead, I won't touch the toaster, but I want you to press up on the trigger there and take a good look at the bread. Impossibly the heat has rearranged itself to form the very person you thought-of!"