View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Click by Valdemar Gestur
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:00 pm 
born to perform.

Performed and taught by Patrick Kun. I purchased this today, so I have not mastered the trick yet, but I was really happy with it. Can't remember the last trick I downloaded that really kicked butt. This is a highly visual card production of a selected card. Yes there is a knack to it but, it wasn't as bad as I thought. After trying it a few times I am already getting the hang of it. Its super fun to practice.

So what you read on the page and see in the video is what you get. Theres no set up, you can get into this at anytime, and you're clean before and after. I like that you really wrap the band around the deck, and once the card appears, you can hand it right out without having to do any ajustments or anything funny. The rubber band is perfectly wrapped around the deck.

The video is about 14 minutes long and Patrick goes over everything very well. He also teaches a bonus color change and a version where the cards can be placed in the box, as seen in the demo. The color change looks amazing and might be my perfered method. Anyone with basic card handling can perform this effect, most likely the same day.

I wasn't going to say it, but there is one little thing that you have to do before you reveal the card. The bummer is you need a little misdirection to do it. And thats why we don't see a full performance of the trick. BUT! It does not take away from the effect at all. Very slight misdirection can be used to pull this off and Patrick goes over some tips that will help. But its well worth it.

For 10 bucks, as I said it was one of the best downloads as of late. It was worth it for me, and I can't wait to start practicing it more, most likely right after I submit this. Thanks for reading! When I have it down good i'll shoot a video. Also one quick note, you will need size 16 rubber bands to perform this well. There the best size to use, not just for this but a lot of other rubber band/playing card tricks.