I found couple of interested dvd sets and little thought to ask your opinions:
- R. Paul Wilson on the Royal Road to Card Magic 5 DVD Complete
- Daryl - Card Revelation & Ambitious card routine Magic 6 DVD Complete
- Marc DeSouza Master Works of Conjuring - Illusion Magic 4 DVD
- Gambling Protection Series by Steve Forte Card Cheating Learn how the cheats do
- Allan Ackerman - Advanced Card Control Series Magic Complete set of 8 DVD Series
So, what you recommended of these dvd:s. Should i get all those dvd:s or are we to get through some of the same things?
Allen Ackerman set is a great set to learn from. It teaches you everything under the sun when it comes to card moves. If you master everything on these 8 dvds you don't need anything else as you will be pretty much covered.
Steve Forte set I don't have, but from the video I've seen of him, he is advanced. Plus since this set is all about a gambling type of style, I'm not sure those dvd's would be a good buy for you yet.
Daryl Encyclopedia of Card Seights 1-8 and Ambitious dvds are awsome as he is a great teacher to learn from. But again if you buy Ackermans set you don't need Daryl's set because you are basically learning the same things, just from different people. You can't go wrong with either one.
The others you listed, I don't have so I can't comment. IMO, get what's already been suggested on this thread and that is Easy to Master Card Miracles vol. 1-9. Like others, it's what got me started in magic also, and I still use alot of that material to this day. Get that first, then worry about the rest later, because with 9 dvd's to learn from, you will have your hands full with that material alone. Hope this helps.