So I was thinkin' about what you all said, and I like those effects for sure, but what order do I perform them in? What else can I add? Please let me know what you think of this routine:First
- Disappearing/Reappearing SilkSecond
- Disappearing/Reappearing Salt/Sugar
**This can be done either w/ or w/o the silk. W/o the silk would require you to put the silk in the pocket while palming or hiding the TT in the other hand, and getting the salt/sugar out of the pocket with the other. Third
- Cut and Restored Rubber Band/String
**After performing the Disappearing/Reappearing Salt/Sugar, put TT hand into pocket to get the Rubber Band/String and ditch the TT currently on your hand. Replace it with the prepared TT with the Rubber Band/String already loaded in it. Then, when you bring out the Rubber Band/String, you have the loaded TT on you and you're ready for the trick to begin.Fourth
- Signed, Disappeared, and Reappeared Dollar Bill
- spectator signs a dollar bill, magician makes the bill disappear and then reappear from his pocket (or wherever the magician likes). **After the third effect, put the string back into the same pocket from which you got it from, ditch the TT with the cut string, and retrieve the empty TT you had before you started the third effect. Grab a dollar out to begin this fourth effect.
The Bill Switch is a great effect, but I don't know where to put it into the routine that would keep this routine fluid. I would have to add a TT, making it 2 in the pocket, 3 total (2 in pocket + 1 on thumb).
Any suggestions on this routine? Effects to add? Order change to make the routine easier for the performer or more appealing to the audience? I think the last effect is a good one to end on. Thanks for your help!
I would like to add a few more effects to the mix - I feel this routine is a bit short, but I don't know...Thanks again!