View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Follow up on Galvanic Playing Cards
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:43 pm 
Penguin

Tuck case has been uploaded the Galvanic Kickstarter page! : D Go check it out!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/129 ... ean-whelan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 pm 
Penguin

King of Diamonds has now been revealed on the kickstarter page. Go check it out under the update tab! If you haven't pledged please support me to make this project come true!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:37 pm 
Penguin

Hey Everyone. So with just 12 days left to get this project rolling, as days go on I will be posting special promotions to really get this goal reached. Starting tonight: The next person to pledge for the $1000 reward will receive an additional 144 decks free of charge! That's 288 total for that person alone! Each backer that pledged for that reward before that person will receive 72 decks in that tier for free! : D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 pm 
Penguin

Have you pledged for your Bicycle Galvanic deck yet? With only a week left, the goal is only short by $1314. So close!! Since the Kickstarter went live, only a little over 980 decks have been pre-ordered. So here is what I can do for everyone: promotion time! : D Starting tonight at 7 PM Eastern Time - Saturday 12 PM Noon Eastern Time.

For people who backed this project already: Since you guys have helped me get this far, if you would like to get a deck added to your order just simply increase your pledge by $4! Thats less then half the price. This is for international buyers as well. So thank you in advance for helping me along the way. Again, any extra decks you would like it'll be $4 per deck : D

For People who have not backed this project yet:
Each deck will be $9. Each additional deck after that in the same order will only be $6. For those choosing higher rewards please contact to cut you a deal depending on which reward you choose.

The first promotion still stands for resellers. However I'm raising the stakes! The next person who pledges for the $1000 reward will receive 300 decks! Each previous backer in that tier will receive an additional 72 decks free of charge this way everyone wins.

I want this project to succeed. It's been a dream of mine for a for year snow and a lot of effort when into these designs. I understand its very different then most playing cards on the market but this series was for collectors in mind. Not so much magicians.

Thank you everyone who pledged so far!! 7 days left. Only time will tell : D
Any questions or concerns please feel free to personally contact me at sean.whelan.designs@gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 pm 
Penguin

This project is close to ending so please do not back down now. I hate seeing people cancel their pledges : ( For some I understand why but thats a different reason. This project took a lot of effort and I would hate to see it go down the drain. Last thing I want to do is go at it a third time. The sooner these go into production the sooner I could get working on the villain deck! : D Lets keep this up and shar ethe link to everyone you know!!!