View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hank Lee's Charged with Stealing 500K
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:11 am 
born to perform.

Hey Brad,

If you make 11 more posts you'll have 11111 posts. Now that's pretty cool! :shock:

Ted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Yeah it will be. Hope I win something.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:20 pm 
Penguin

I would think that the banks will pull Hanks credit card accounts for taking credit cards.What bank wants a retailer taking their credit cards that has pleaded guilty to credit card fraud ?

Speaking of credit card fraud...here is R.G.'s home that Hank pleaded guilty to of ripping off for 500K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM109_EbMcs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:04 pm 
Penguin

Man from Texas eh? Who orders a lot of magic, you say? Akirafist??

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:07 pm 
born to perform.

elementblader10 wrote:
Man from Texas eh? Who orders a lot of magic, you say? Akirafist??

No, I haven't hit the 500k purchase limit yet. Nor would I ever own an Amex card. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:29 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Wow, no wonder R.G. did not miss the 500K. I don't feel so bad now about him getting ripped off. :lol: That is like most missing $5.00. Must have a TON of money and free time to kill to spend so much on secret passages in his house. Seems to have the mentality of a little kid with millions of dollars to play with. What a waste of millions. But I guess not to him. And as if that was not enough he is doing a more complex one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm 
Penguin

sirbrad wrote:
Wow, no wonder R.G. did not miss the 500K. I don't feel so bad now about him getting ripped off. :lol: That is like most missing $5.00. Must have a TON of money and free time to kill to spend so much on secret passages in his house. Seems to have the mentality of a little kid with millions of dollars to play with. What a waste of millions. But I guess not to him. And as if that was not enough he is doing a more complex one.

So because this R.G. happen to be very successful in life and became rich its ok for someone to rip him off for 500K ? And if he wants to spend his money on a neat house you think he has the mentality of a little kid.

I think most people here including myself thinks its NOT ok for someone to rip anybody off,rich or not,for $5.00 let alone 500K...and I promise he dosen't have the "mentality of a little kid" to amount as much money as hes worth.I'm sure he a very intelligent man and living the dream.

You come across as being very jealous hes so successful and rich.I'm sure you'll deny that saying "oh I'm not one bit jealous...its just he won't miss it so...."

(deleted this last line as it was out of place.)

Last edited by DonDriver on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 am 
born to perform.

Well,

Rich people are just like everyone else. A certain percentage of them are nuts. I don't know about this particular guy. If he loves magic he's got to be a cool guy right?

What I was thinking about was the Winchester Mansion. Have any of you ever been there? It has staircases to nowhere, strange passages, all kinds of wierd stuff. From what I understood from the tour, it was because she (the widow who owned the house) had a guilty conscious about the rifle her husband made famous killing so many people and someone convinced her she could make up for it by employing an entire crew 24/7/365 to keep adding on to her house. She was also famous for being tempestuous about taking building advice. Like I said, some rich people are cracked man.

All that doesn't make it right to steal from them. That part is a matter of morality.

Ted

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 am 
Emperor Penguin

Calm down Donny it was a joke. Are you able to understand emoticons? :lol: I don't think anyone should be ripped off. But I do think his choice of how he spends it is stupid, just my opinion. I buy a lot of toys also but he has taken to the extreme.

Yeah you figured it out, I am so envious of a guy who plays an over-sized mouse and runs around in mazes all day. :lol: You got me bro. I don't care if anyone else has more or less money than me. Money is not everything, and I know plenty of rich people who have the mentality of a kid. Their "team" does all the work for them and they just play with toys all day. So yeah money does not necessarily make you mature or intelligent. Being rich also does not necessarily mean you are a success. No one knows for sure if all of R.G.'s money came from honest sources either, just like no one knew about Hank and assumed he was legit. So maybe you should not assume so much.

I have never stolen anything, and even if I could care less that a rich person got ripped off it does not make me a thief. I just don't care. But apparently I cared enough to make the thread. But it is not my job to save the world from being ripped off. If he was so intelligent and successful you would think that he and his team would have caught it long ago. :? But maybe he got lost in his maze and could not find his financial planner in time. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:32 pm 
Penguin

sirbrad wrote:
Calm down Donny it was a joke. Are you able to understand emoticons? :lol: I don't think anyone should be ripped off. But I do think his choice of how he spends it is stupid, just my opinion. I buy a lot of toys also but he has taken to the extreme.

Yeah you figured it out, I am so envious of a guy who plays an over-sized mouse and runs around in mazes all day. :lol: You got me bro. I don't care if anyone else has more or less money than me. Money is not everything, and I know plenty of rich people who have the mentality of a kid. Their "team" does all the work for them and they just play with toys all day. So yeah money does not necessarily make you mature or intelligent. Being rich also does not necessarily mean you are a success. No one knows for sure if all of R.G.'s money came from honest sources either, just like no one knew about Hank and assumed he was legit. So maybe you should not assume so much.

I have never stolen anything, and even if I could care less that a rich person got ripped off it does not make me a thief. I just don't care. But apparently I cared enough to make the thread. But it is not my job to save the world from being ripped off. If he was so intelligent and successful you would think that he and his team would have caught it long ago. :? But maybe he got lost in his maze and could not find his financial planner in time. :lol:

Grow up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:01 pm 
Penguin

akirafist wrote:

Nor would I ever own an Amex card. :lol:

Glad to hear it!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 pm 
Emperor Penguin

DonDriver wrote:
Grow up!

Who me or R.G.? :lol: Sorry your old butt can't take a joke. Besides, if I actually wanted to be a thief I would just go sell Svengali decks to unsuspecting people for 2-3 times the actual price. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 pm 
Penguin

sirbrad wrote:
DonDriver wrote:
Grow up!

Who me or R.G.? :lol: Sorry your old butt can't take a joke. Besides, if I actually wanted to be a thief I would just go sell Svengali decks to unsuspecting people for 2-3 times the actual price. :lol:

Hahahaha....now thats funny.When I was out pitching at fairs I sold them a svengali deck and a two card monte for five dollars.Surely thats not being a theif.

I must say I didn't know this was all a joke on your part.So I'll take back the part where I said your no better than Hank Lee..sorry for that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:16 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Well I have always been "President of the cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club." So I can see why you were confused. :lol: I was just saying I did not feel quite as bad after seeing all that useless stuff in his oversized house. Not that he actually deserves to be ripped off. But I guess it is all a matter of opinion and personal taste what people blow money on.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:56 pm 
Penguin

It all depends on what you use your house for, too. I'm pretty sure a guy in RG's position is going to do a lot of entertaining and has a house built for it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next