View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Penguin LIVE: All Access Pass?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 am 
Penguin

Hello,

I ust purchased the All Access pass and I am wondering how to access tonight's Gregory Wilson LIVE stream?

Also with the pass I know if you commit to 6 months get IMX 2012 LIVE ONLINE, & EMC 2012. Do I need to do anything to be able to attend those?

Lastly does the pass include past lectures? If so how do you access them?

I have reached out my email but am worried that I won't hear back since it is a weekend.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Penguin LIVE: All Access Pass?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:48 am 
born to perform.

Somewhere under MyPenguinMagic or View Account somewhere under your purchase the lecture will appear. You need to click your purchase and there will be a countdown to the lecture (on the day i think).

Access to IMX would be the same process i imagine. EMC access would be through the EMC website closer to the date i presume

I do not believe it includes pass lectures.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:39 am 
Penguin

keepitbottled wrote:
You need to click your purchase

How ever the pass does not show up in order history, only "My Subscriptions". Odd. I guess I will try tonight and hope...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 am 
Team Penguin

Hi mdemop,

Thanks for supporting live magic!

The lectures appear in your MyPenguinMagic automatically if you are an active All Access Pass member.

Sometime between 6pm and 7pm tonight, click:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/penguinlearn.php

..and you'll see the Penguin LIVE broadcast and chat stream.

Tonight's lecture is sure to be one of our best ever. Greg Wilson is easily one of the world's top 3 lecturers.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:59 am 
born to perform.

acar wrote:
Hi mdemop,

Thanks for supporting live magic!

The lectures appear in your MyPenguinMagic automatically if you are an active All Access Pass member.

Sometime between 6pm and 7pm tonight, click:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/penguinlearn.php

..and you'll see the Penguin LIVE broadcast and chat stream.

Tonight's lecture is sure to be one of our best ever. Greg Wilson is easily one of the world's top 3 lecturers.

Acar, you guys should think about doing a special deal on lectures that have already passed. Like chose 6 old lectures for 100$ or whatever. Free download of a lecture for purchases over 60$ or something. Theres just some lectures i want to download, but since its no longer live, i hesitate. Sure a lot of people are the same since its a non-material, non-dvd, non-tangible purchase.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:01 am 
Penguin

keepitbottled wrote:

Acar, you guys should think about doing a special deal on lectures that have already passed. Like chose 6 old lectures for 100$ or whatever. Free download of a lecture for purchases over 60$ or something. Theres just some lectures i want to download, but since its no longer live, i hesitate. Sure a lot of people are the same since its a non-material, non-dvd, non-tangible purchase.

Actually that is what I thought it was when signing up for the All Access Pass. Since even the past Live lecture have this ad on them:

Big Green Button wrote:
Want VIP access to EVERY Penguin LIVE we ever film including IMX 2012 and EMC 2012?Check out the new Penguin LIVE: All Access Pass!

Then on the signup page reads:

Penguin LIVE: All Access Pass Signup Page wrote:
And at $25 or more per lecture, Penguin LIVE: All Access Pass is an incredible value. You'll get access to attend LIVE (and later download) EVERY online lecture we do.

So since they have the green pass ad and the signup page I thought it was a pass to past and future Penguin LIVE content. Then I saw it read: "host during your active membership"

So now I am not so sure. Anyway with IMX & EMC I am not complaining nd I just got back into magic so I am excited. Acer was great to respond yesterday and email me as well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:46 pm 
Penguin

So do we have a definitive answer on this? I've been eyeing the All Access Pass the last few days, but a large part of it was because it appeared to include the old lectures as well. There are several of the older lectures that I really want to see, and the All Access Pass would be a good deal if it included them even if there was only one lecture per month that I was really interested in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:32 pm 
born to perform.

PsychoHazard wrote:
So do we have a definitive answer on this? I've been eyeing the All Access Pass the last few days, but a large part of it was because it appeared to include the old lectures as well. There are several of the older lectures that I really want to see, and the All Access Pass would be a good deal if it included them even if there was only one lecture per month that I was really interested in.

No you dont get the previous lectures. However you can chose 5 for $99

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:01 am 
Penguin

keepitbottled wrote:
PsychoHazard wrote:

No you dont get the previous lectures. However you can chose 5 for $99

Oh well... That's too bad though, I'm sure they'd get a lot more people to sign up if they did. Even if the back lectures were only available as streaming video and only while an active member, it'd be well worth it. I think it would help introduce a lot more people to a lot more styles and types of magic. The 5 for $99 is a good deal, but it's more likely that people are going to cherry pick and stay within their comfort zone with that.