View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Help with extreme burn 2.0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:41 pm 
Penguin

Hey folks,

Im a newbie to this forum and am looking for a bit of advice with extreme burn 2.0....! I am thinking about investing in this. I'm aware a gimmick is used, and was wondering if the gimmick comes already constructed, or would I have to construct it myself?

In other words, I am wondering if it will cost a lot more money after the initial investment of the DVD? Also, if a note has to be gimmicked, can it be used afterwards in a shop or is it rendered useless apart from as a prop in the trick?

Thanks in advance and thanks for your patience

Post subject: Re: Help with extreme burn 2.0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:23 pm 
born to perform.

Mpatton81 wrote:
Hey folks,

Im a newbie to this forum and am looking for a bit of advice with extreme burn 2.0....! I am thinking about investing in this. I'm aware a gimmick is used, and was wondering if the gimmick comes already constructed, or would I have to construct it myself?

In other words, I am wondering if it will cost a lot more money after the initial investment of the DVD? Also, if a note has to be gimmicked, can it be used afterwards in a shop or is it rendered useless apart from as a prop in the trick?

Thanks in advance and thanks for your patience

You do get a "special something" that aides in the transformation. As for the bills themselves, you must supply them and there is some preparation that must be done by you. As for the expense, it depends on what denomination of bills you choose to use.

I personally change five $1 bills into five $20's. You can also change magazine clippings into money if you like, or blank pieces of paper. You must use the same size currency or paper in all instances.

I have gone to pick up a pizza and showed the counter person that I only have 5 one dollar bills, and then asked if he can give me a discount. When he says "No", I visually changed the ones to 20's. I show the money front and back, then hand him a $20 to pay for the pizza and everyone just freaks out!

It's a great effect, and it's worth your time and money. Buy it!

Post subject: Re: Help with extreme burn 2.0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:14 am 

Three notes must be sacrificed to make the gimmick. If you're really hard up for cash and you use rubber cement, it can be disassembled without harming the bills.

Or, use fake money and alter your routine to match. I used "Million Dollar" bills I bought on eBay for mine.