View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: OFFICIAL THREAD TO UNBAN "dradfromthebu" from the forums!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:16 pm 
Penguin

Hello everyone. 7 years ago, a user by the name of 'dradfromthebu' was wrongfully banned when a Penguin user made several AOL Instant Messenger accounts and messaged him from them, asking for him to email various Penguin Instant Downloads, or else he would report him to the moderators for various things.

Dradfromthebu (Who was only 12 at the time) did not know what to do, and chose to ask the Penguin Magic community at the time for help by posting this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=77979

The user by the name of Rifkincrowe was the one responsible for the harassment of Dradfromthebu, and you can tell by his posts in the thread that he was attempting to turn everyone against him.

If this is the wrong place to post this thread, feel free to move it, but I think as a Penguin Magic community, we should take a stance AGAINST Cyberbullying, and unban Dradfromthebu. He was a valued community member 7 years ago, and any of you older penguins out there should remember him.

This is a plea, PLEASE UNBAN dradfromthebu, or give any information possible on who to contact to have him unbanned.

Thank you all

Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL THREAD TO UNBAN "dradfromthebu" from the forums
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 am 
Penguin

If this is true then he should be unbanned.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:58 am 
Penguin

MoleDownunder wrote:
If this is true then he should be unbanned.

Thank you for the response and words of support.

I hope Penguin takes this topic seriously. Even though the forums are relatively dead, it would put things right to unban Dradfromthebu. You can read the thread attached above to see the cyberbullying of dradfromthebu that resulted in the banning. The user "Rifkincrowe" was the one who had been harassing him and threatening to report him to the moderators for various things if he refused to email him instant downloads. That was why the thread was made, and Rifkincrowe came on and turned everyone against dradfromthebu, and he was later banned.

I am a long time friend of drad, and he was telling me how much he missed these forums from when he was younger. I honestly felt bad because he was just 12-13 years old when he was active on Penguin, and this was one of his main forms to connect with other magicians, and someone took that from him because he refused to give into threats.

Please alert any moderators or admins if you believe he should be unbanned. If this thread needs to be removed or moved to another section, I ask that a moderator please inbox me to discuss it with me if it is decided to NOT unban dradfromthebu.

It would mean a lot to him if this serious act of injustice is reversed, even years later.

Thank you all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:45 am 

Contact FCChief, the head mod or Acar the head honcho, They have the power to lift the ban.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 am 
Penguin

paddy wrote:
Contact FCChief, the head mod or Acar the head honcho, They have the power to lift the ban.

Thank you paddy, a message will be sent to both.

I appreciate the help!

- Cheeto Jones

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:07 am 
Emperor Penguin

Welcome back Drad! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:11 pm 
Penguin

sirbrad wrote:
Welcome back Drad! :lol:

?

This is not drad. This is Cheeto Jones, a magician associate of drad.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Oh OK...well I seen a lot of these types of threads over the years from great "friends" that all turned out to be the original user. But I am always impressed at what length great "friends" will go to in order to get a banned member/friend back on a forum. Usually these great "friends" also create new accounts, and are also unknown and want to test the waters and be sure they are not banned again before admitting that it was them all along. Many also claimed that their "little brother" caaused all the trouble, as they obviously have no life except to cause havoc on magic forums under their older brother's name. Funny also how the great friend usually fades back into obscurity once his friend is unbanned, never to post again under that name. A true friend indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:40 pm 
born to perform.

How true sirbrad, I also noticed the MrEbay (great friend of drad) has only posted six times in one year and four of them was just on this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:37 pm 
Penguin

It's truly interesting to me how professional and reasonable I am trying to be in this thread, yet people still act so immaturely about this. My stage and online name is Cheeto Jones. I have my own YouTube channel. I am an associate of Dradfromthebu. When did anyone claim someone's "little brother" did anything? Drad was a user on this site 7-8 years ago. I made an account on here a year ago, posted once, and saw the site was dead. Drad wanted his account back, and told me I should make a thread to see if people would support his unbanning.

Is the thread I posted above not proof enough that he was wrongfully banned?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Well no one else can do anything here anyway, Drad should be emailing Acar that is what gets it done. He unbanned many and gave them 2nd chances.