View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: amazing tricks
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:09 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 25 Apr 2013
Posts: 56
spinbaby wrote:
Cinch by Shaun Robinson is a great one http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2572

Also, Symphony by Daniel Garcia is a good dvd http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1979

Tool by David Stone is another great one http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2503

All of them are worth checking out, just don't waste your time and money with Linking Cigarettes like I did



I heard that tool is not so good


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: amazing tricks
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:37 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 05 Jan 2007
Posts: 918
Location: Visit my blog at magic-yeti.blogspot.com
My two go-to effects are Twisted Sisters and Royal Scam by Bannon. These are jaw dropping effects.

I would say the one trick that I never leave home with is Two Dollar Window. It is pure eye candy and so easy to perform. Two $1 bills visually change into a single $2 bill. Although there is a dirty little gimmick, it looks clean because you seemingly show empty hands and the two $1 bills on both sides. You can buy 2 dollar window as an instant download or on the Money DVD (with a bunch of other cool tricks).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: amazing tricks
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:48 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 30 Nov 2010
Posts: 42
Almi3 wrote:
spinbaby wrote:
Cinch by Shaun Robinson is a great one http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2572

Also, Symphony by Daniel Garcia is a good dvd http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1979

Tool by David Stone is another great one http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2503

All of them are worth checking out, just don't waste your time and money with Linking Cigarettes like I did



I heard that tool is not so good


Tool is actually a pretty cool trick, but people don't like it because it is so easy, there is no skill involved. The gimmick does it all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: amazing tricks
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:11 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 05 Sep 2004
Posts: 776
Location: Appleton, Home of Houdini
Almi3- Let us know which trick or tricks you decide on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: amazing tricks
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:39 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 948
tbwendt wrote:
I would say the one trick that I never leave home with is Two Dollar Window. It is pure eye candy and so easy to perform. Two $1 bills visually change into a single $2 bill. Although there is a dirty little gimmick, it looks clean because you seemingly show empty hands and the two $1 bills on both sides. You can buy 2 dollar window as an instant download or on the Money DVD (with a bunch of other cool tricks).


This.

I used to always have one ready in my wallet, but I guess I must have taken it out or something, because its been missing for a while. Just last night I saw my friend use it, and I realized I need to remake my gimmick.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: amazing tricks
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:05 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 25 Apr 2013
Posts: 56
coendog13 wrote:
Almi3- Let us know which trick or tricks you decide on.



booked,Redemption and mojoe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: amazing tricks
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:10 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 05 Sep 2004
Posts: 776
Location: Appleton, Home of Houdini
Almi3 wrote:
coendog13 wrote:
Almi3- Let us know which trick or tricks you decide on.



booked,Redemption and mojoe


GOOD CHOICES!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.