View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Watch steal out...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:18 pm 
Penguin

I'z thinkin...

I've been considering adding a watch steal to my walk around gigs... The number one thing that concerns me is getting caught, and creating a stir. So... Here's my idea.

Before you go into the watch steal (maybe even at the beginning of the routine), I hand them a folded note, and tell them not to open it yet. When the watch is lifted, and Im caught, I figure the note would help diffuse the situation, since they now know I planned to tell them and not walk away with it...
What do yous guys think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:10 pm 
Penguin

yeah thats one idea... but show some tricks before going it to a watch steal trick.... and if u get if u see a chance that u can maybe steal something else... and then explain that u took the watch just too misderect u to not feel when i took this thing.... but i think that u should go with ur idea if its comfortable with u... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:51 am 
Penguin

I have been doing the watch steal for years and to be honest the best out is no out for me....I have only been cought a few times and the few times I have squezed there hand a little tighter then normal and they looked me right in the eye and I winked. Once that was done they say nothing...99% of the time before they talk they will look at the wrist or look at you...Also remember the watch steal is not for everyone. If you are not a touchy feely kind of magician than it may not work. You have to touch them and make them feel comfortable with you before going into any kind of pick pocketing including the watch steal.....JUST MY THOUGHTS.....

Post subject: The Best out In the World
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:57 am 
Penguin

I have all most mastered this and the #1 Way out is befor you do this lean over to the person your victom is with and tell them what your going to do...after you wispher this to them pull back and say out loud "And that is how it works. Do you understand?" Best way on earth.. Yall Holler Back! :P