View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: What's the Biggest Prank you've done/seen?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:42 pm 
born to perform.

What's the biggest prank you've done to someone, or that was done to you?

Mine:

My friend purchased a shocking lighter, and we both went in together to prank ALL the people we saw. We encoutered this guy in our neighborhood streed, and we asked him to try our lighter. Keep in mind, this guy (30 years old, probably going through a mid-life crisis) was trying to be really cool in his new lexus. He screemed like a little girl when he deploied the button, :lol:! It was soooooo funny, he held on to it for about 3 seconds, and then slammed it on the road. Unfortunately, that was about the last good "shock" since the slam... Oh well, GREAT while it lasted, haha! :lol: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:50 pm 
born to perform.

the worst prank I have ever seen (I think they went too far, because I actually felt sorry for the victim) was on TV when someone fooled their friend coming to their door with cameras, baloons, and a big check (like that sweepstakes thingy) and it was all FAKE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:18 pm 
born to perform.

haha omg thats so bad.. the worst i saw was my school senior prank.. kids drove up and in the back of a pick up was a 10 ft. D**K lol hahaha lmao :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:26 pm 
born to perform.

Where I work there are a lot of people who are computer illiterate, and we dont have a tech department. So I took a snapshot of this girls desktop, pasted it as a background, then trashed all of her icons. I also had her E-mail carbon copy everything she sent out to all of the management. Man was she confused about her computer, but the best thing was it was about a week, and a few too many bad e-mails before she realized what was happening to her e-mails.

I don't recomend this unless you can do this without being caught, it is evil and mean, but pretty funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:26 pm 
born to perform.

havent ever done this but its tentative fore senior prank: gel the whole pool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:18 pm 
born to perform.

On AFV, there were these guys who dressed up like killers from horror movies and went up to there friend who was sleeping in bed, and woke him up, and boy was he scared. He shot up real fast and was starting to cry and stuff. :cry: After a second or two he relized it was his friends and rolled back over to go to sleep again. He was like 17 too. :lol:

It was pretty funny, but he probably didn't like it at the time. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:35 pm 
Penguin

hahaha, my senior prank was the best. one of my friends lives on a farm, so we took one of his pigs, greased it up, and set it loose in the school... and the best part was, once the administrators realized it was his pig, they did nothing to him. no detention, so suspension, nothing. it was fantastic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:12 pm 
born to perform.

someone tried to prank me with one of those shock lighters coco was talking about. I knew right away it wasn't a real lighter, so I asked em 'does it shoot water out or something?' and they (couple teenage kids) said 'no, but the flame lights blue!' I played along and pushed the button and let it shock me. I said 'hey, that was pretty cool!' and pushed the button again, giving myself a good shock and didn't react to it. I did it a couple more times, getting shocks each time, and said 'I think it stopped working.' The kid closest to me grabbed it out of my hand and shocked the heck out of himself :twisted: hee hee!

I love having a high pain tolerance. :twisted: 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:39 am 
born to perform.

There was this one time, in band camp!!!!.............................oh nevermind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:48 am 
born to perform.

laughingman30 wrote:
someone tried to prank me with one of those shock lighters coco was talking about. I knew right away it wasn't a real lighter, so I asked em 'does it shoot water out or something?' and they (couple teenage kids) said 'no, but the flame lights blue!' I played along and pushed the button and let it shock me. I said 'hey, that was pretty cool!' and pushed the button again, giving myself a good shock and didn't react to it. I did it a couple more times, getting shocks each time, and said 'I think it stopped working.' The kid closest to me grabbed it out of my hand and shocked the heck out of himself :twisted: hee hee!

I love having a high pain tolerance. :twisted: 8)

heh, i do those with shock pens, but I hold it in a place so I don't actually complete the circuit so I don't get the shock....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:39 am 

i wont give details.

wire + car battery + streakers = a shocking good time.

there were some streakers in my neiborhood that we rigged a little shock for them

flipping funny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:46 am 
born to perform.

i thaught you were sensible aswell,

the funniest thing ive ever done is when a little [edited] from across the road to me started annoying me, well since im a pretty good shot with a paintball marker, i wrote some stuff on his bedroom window, he dident get it off for weeks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:24 am 

The best prank I have seen was when I was in high school, my best friend hooked up a horse shocker (electric fence for horses) to his screen door while his dad was out in the yard working. when he came back in and grabbed the handle, he said he almost wet his pants !!!!

This was payback for hid dad who 2 days before thought it was funny to dump a 2 gallon dish pan of ice cold water over the top of my friends hot shower.

They are still pulling pranks on each other today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:34 pm 
Penguin

Senior prank at my school: used the fire extingusher to tag on the grassy quad then set it on fire to make it permanant till the grass grew back. That same night they used the fire extinguisher to cover the whole inside of the auditorium.

I peeked into the auditorium and everything was snow white. I was too young to participate and I haven't seen a prank as bad since.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:50 pm 
born to perform.

last year the seniors in my school let stink bombs go off in the hallways which were HORRIBLE and let mice go around everywhere...it was horrible