View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Do you have an Airsoft Gun
Yup, lot's of them 20%  20%  [ 4 ]
Yes, I have one 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
Airsoft? What is that? 50%  50%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 20
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:59 am 
born to perform.

i plink around in my back yard with a paint ball gun.... neighbors were getting angry though, because it was splattering on there houses.

that's why i'm into airsoft now :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:01 pm 
born to perform.

EGBauer wrote:
Speaking of airsoft pistols, these are the coolest looking one's I've ever come across.

I plan to make my own custom pistol (or 2) soon.

My Favorite
As far as I can tell these are WA Wilson Combat's...With custom grips. Although, the other parts like the trigger, the upper handle, and the hammer, are silver. He must have gotten them somehow, but I've never seen Wilson's for sale with those parts in silver, only an Infinity. Who knows, could be an Infinity. For those of you who have seen Face Off, these pistols look a lot like Castor Troys, they just aren't gold. (I think that's the look he was going for anyways)
These pistols are sweet, wish I owned them.

This is obviously a WA Infinity Xcellerator, however, I have no idea where he got that slide, it looks badass on that gun. The normal Xcellerator slide doesn't look as good.

This was a basic attempt to replicate Castor Troy's guns. Being that the Infity is modelled after the colt 1911 anyways, it looks about the same. But it doesn't have those killer hand grips.
It still looks badass though.

do you live in the uk? if you do; do they require blaze orange tips there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:47 pm 
born to perform.

cocoluto wrote:
wiliby11 wrote:
I have both airsoft and Co2. The Co2 one gets about 80 shots per canister. My gun is a blow back and looks pretty sweet. I don't remember the name of it and I don't have it in front of me.....but it shoots bb's at 285 fps and will break skin from about 100 ft away, believe me, I know :evil: my friend has one that shoots 485 fps and from 30ft away can blow clean through a stack of paper an inch thick. I tend to stay away from him when he is waving that thing around...... :?

your friends gun definately sounds like a CO2 pistol. The unregulated co2 mind you... normal airsoft guns don't blow a hole through your hand from 10 ft away :shock:

the one i own does 625 fps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:01 pm 
born to perform.

cocoluto wrote:
EGBauer wrote:
Speaking of airsoft pistols, these are the coolest looking one's I've ever come across.

I plan to make my own custom pistol (or 2) soon.

My Favorite
As far as I can tell these are WA Wilson Combat's...With custom grips. Although, the other parts like the trigger, the upper handle, and the hammer, are silver. He must have gotten them somehow, but I've never seen Wilson's for sale with those parts in silver, only an Infinity. Who knows, could be an Infinity. For those of you who have seen Face Off, these pistols look a lot like Castor Troys, they just aren't gold. (I think that's the look he was going for anyways)
These pistols are sweet, wish I owned them.

This is obviously a WA Infinity Xcellerator, however, I have no idea where he got that slide, it looks badass on that gun. The normal Xcellerator slide doesn't look as good.

This was a basic attempt to replicate Castor Troy's guns. Being that the Infity is modelled after the colt 1911 anyways, it looks about the same. But it doesn't have those killer hand grips.
It still looks badass though.

do you live in the uk? if you do; do they require blaze orange tips there?

I live in the US. California to be exact.

None of my guns have orange on them. I'm pretty sure you can buy them online without an orange tip. Though it's illegal, cops don't approve
of airsoft anyway.

On my m4, it was orange, but that was on the flash hider, which I replaced with a silencer.

And on my glock, it came with an orange barrel and an extra black one. Of course I put the black one on ;)