View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:49 pm 
born to perform.

balducci wrote:
Condoleezza Rice in a leather body suit ... shudder ... not an image I want to keep in mind ...

so true, so true...... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:01 pm 
born to perform.

allbritton wrote:
balducci wrote:
Condoleezza Rice in a leather body suit ... shudder ... not an image I want to keep in mind ...

so true, so true...... :wink:

that is pretty gross, lol :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:02 pm 
born to perform.

LOL :!: , I love to see Democrats express their anger from getting beat by a better party by posting stupid pics. I guess I'll be seeing the same thing next year though :D YAY!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:43 am 
born to perform.

Location: a good magician never reveals his location. Keeps the groupies away. ;)
MORE!!!!

:twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:45 pm 
born to perform.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:09 pm 
born to perform.

Bush Quotes:

"[T]he illiteracy level of our children are appalling."—Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004 (Thanks to Lewell Gunter.)

"Just remember it's the birds that's supposed to suffer, not the hunter."—Advising quail hunter and New Mexico Sen. Pete Domenici, Roswell, N.M., Jan. 22, 2004

"One of the most meaningful things that's happened to me since I've been the governor—the president—governor—president. Oops. Ex-governor. I went to Bethesda Naval Hospital to give a fellow a Purple Heart, and at the same moment I watched him—get a Purple Heart for action in Iraq—and at that same—right after I gave him the Purple Heart, he was sworn in as a citizen of the United States—a Mexican citizen, now a United States citizen."—Washington, D.C., Jan. 9, 2004

"I want to thank the astronauts who are with us, the courageous spacial entrepreneurs who set such a wonderful example for the young of our country."—Washington, D.C., Jan. 14, 2004

"And if you're interested in the quality of education and you're paying attention to what you hear at Laclede, why don't you volunteer? Why don't you mentor a child how to read"So thank you for reminding me about the importance of being a good mom and a great volunteer as well."—St. Louis, Jan. 5, 2004

"I want to remind you all that in order to fight and win the war, it requires an expenditure of money that is commiserate with keeping a promise to our troops to make sure that they're well-paid, well-trained, well-equipped."

"See, without the tax relief package, there would have been a deficit, but there wouldn't have been the commiserate—not 'commiserate'—the kick to our economy that occurred as a result of the tax relief."

"[T]he best way to find these terrorists who hide in holes is to get people coming forth to describe the location of the hole, is to give clues and data."

"Justice was being delivered to a man who defied that gift from the Almighty to the people of Iraq."—Washington, D.C., Dec. 15, 2003

"[A]s you know, these are open forums, you're able to come and listen to what I have to say."—Washington, D.C., Oct. 28, 2003

"The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the—the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."—Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003 (Thanks to Robert Hack.)