View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Pathetic
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:27 pm 
Penguin

You make me sick. You actually took her money. You're a lowlife thief, that's no worse than actually stealing five dollars (or anything) from her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:25 pm 
born to perform.

I thought it was a good performance. Well done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:31 pm 
Penguin

Where im from that WILL get you arrested. If you take anothers property you will have a very tuff time convincing the judge that you were going to give it back. If you tried it with me and i caught you, you would at first be face down on the pavement :o , then face up for picture and prints at the station :oops: , then in front of the judge :shock: , then at the jail till you make anywhere from 250 to 1000 dollar bail :( .
Yeah try it again. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:49 am 
born to perform.

yep, that really is sad dude,,,,,,,,,,

you should have asked her if she had five dollars and did the stealth pen, then she probably would have given you it

iff i could pickpocket then i would take peoples items and give them them back and say something like,, "you really should be carfull because not every pickpocket is as honest as me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:30 pm 
Penguin

That was my sister.... :shock:
Why I oughtta!!

HAHA! yea right, I wouldv'e kiked your Asss.

Post subject: i agree but..
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:57 pm 
Penguin

i agree its dishonest but imagine its his first time and he just stole so hes nervous, she says $5 he says no no i cant
she says come one take it he says no i cant
please, you did a good deed, take it, and he doesnt have the balls to admit he stole it..so he takes the money....thats a little less unethical, i think, even though it's still pure cowardice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:45 pm 
born to perform.

What he should have done is say, "I can't take a reward for returning your phone." "Why not?" "Because you didn't drop it. I was practicing a magic trick. Just like when I took your lipstick, your Kleenex, and your keys. Here. Oh, and your watch. Here you go. And be careful out there. There are real pickpockets, you know."

She might have given the five bucks then as a tip for being entertained, and educated.

Personally, I would never do a pickpocketing routine on the street -- only on stage, with a volunteer from the audience. Kind of a moot point, really, since I know diddly-squat about pickpocketing!

Robert V Frazier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 5:15 pm 
Penguin

lol 25$ a month ........... omg i suppose u gotta start somewhere, but its also great when you have them do a card effect and ask if it was their card after you screw up on purpose and than they say no and u say , but this is yours......rright? and hand them back their watch, gets the best reaction.....oh yeah , than u hand em their card!

Duces,
Doe Boi :evil: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:52 pm 
Penguin

if that pp trick is true next time to the pen through the dollar with a 20$ bill next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:31 pm 
Penguin

Pugdaddy wrote:
Get caught in a strangers purse and her big bad boyfriend/husband just might whip your behind real good.

i can see it now on the news tommorow performer accidently killed by a wifes husband because the performer was mistakin for a theft.

it could happen(lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:14 pm 
born to perform.

I agree with wayno. that is a con and that is illegal. seriously? what was the point in lifting her cell phone? I understand if you did it for practice, but to a complete stranger!?! Do stuff like that to people you know, not some complete stranger... if she would have caught you, you would be in jail. seriously, don't be stupid

*sarcastically speaking, of course. not meaning to be or sound mean. if I do, oh well...*