View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: easy way to take a wallet
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:07 pm 
Penguin

i like two things when it comes to pickpocketing, gimmiks and simple steals.
I dont think it very practical to patter while you steal or even let them no that they are mear you. i like just bumping them, takeing the wallet or whatever, then if i feel like doing some magic ill go back to them some 30 minutes later and reveal it in a lungbag in their locker.

so here is an easy "bump and lift steal" this steal alows you to easily steal the wallet without having to know where it is or how low

ok

1. follow behind them with your hand palm towards you, fingers down and be ready to shove them in the pocket, as soon as you bump them and shove the three fingers down farthest away from you ( i mean touching their butt on the side of the wallet that is touching their bum, and with the first finger comes in last on the side of the wallet closest to you , you should bump where you thigh rubs againt the initre area where your working it should be hard for you to see what your doing, then take your other hand and, disguised with the bump, grab the wallet from out side of the pocket and slide it up into the fingers, you should have your pinky, ring, and middle fingers on one side and a forefinger on the other side when the other hand moves it up into that hold you can pull the wallet out and with hand that just pushed the wallet, pulls the pant pocket down to make it easyier to take it out, and it also makes them not feel the walet come out as much.

thats the easiest way i know besides the gimmicks ive made which you dont even have to be near them,

haydini

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:41 pm 
Penguin

i dont really understand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:43 pm 

i've noticed that when you do this or you see people do this the person who was 'bumped' into immediatly checks for their wallet :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:54 pm 
Penguin

Yea it doesnt make much sense to me either. so in other words are you basically putting your hand into their pocket while you "bump" them and grab their wallet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:04 pm 
born to perform.

BruteBuddy09 wrote:
Yea it doesnt make much sense to me either. so in other words are you basically putting your hand into their pocket while you "bump" them and grab their wallet?

that's wut i got from it.... this is pretty suspicious when ur not in a crowded place...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:57 pm 
Penguin

yea thats basically what it is but right after i bumb them i do a trick like that smae second so they have no time to check

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:06 pm 
Penguin

OKay that helps it along the way, cuz i mean if you to the pick them come up to them later it might seem supicious, but what do you say after the bump? "Want to see a trick?" that would kinda freak me out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:30 pm 
Penguin

Actually it sounds like he's using BOTH hands. The first goes into the pocket and pulls the wallet partly out. The the other hand comes by and intercepts the wallet while the first hand is still in there holding open the pocket. ...[Scratches head]... And then... well maybe I'd have to SEE it done to understand better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:44 pm 
Penguin

Um.. yea i see what you are saying, but if i were to use both hands, even though i am new to pickpocketing, i would use my close hand(ex. left) to grab the wallet, then i would bring my right hand over to pat the guy on the back and say sorry, then i would switch the wallet into my right hand and pat the back of the guy with the left to mess any confusion of not using the left hand and giving the guy and questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:02 pm 
Penguin

It would be cool to pick pocket their wallet and then do a card to wallet routine with their wallet. That would freak them out. It would freak me out. I would take my wallet and always put it in a zipped pocket or velcro pocket after that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:48 am 
Penguin

Yea same here but it would becool to do that card to wallet routine. or to like a betting trick and you mess up the inital trick then pull out there wallet instead of yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:55 pm 
born to perform.

instead of taking the wallet you could slip a duplicate card in there and then do a card trick for them forcing that card then losing it in the deck then tell them to reach in there pocket

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:27 pm 
Penguin

That is a cool thought. I would most likely go in sane tring to figure out how the card got in my wallet. Good idea court.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:22 pm 
born to perform.

thank you but i wouldn't try it my self because im not that sneaky

Post subject: i agree with court
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:35 pm 
Penguin

i agree with court definitely slip the duplicate thats great even though i thought of it along time ago im glad someone said it