View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: CardBoard Connection
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:43 pm 
Penguin

If anyone has seen this "centers of three cards ripped out, you link..unlink..rip and restore". I came up with my version of it and wonder how I can go about marketing it. It's a real in your face one..that you can give away the cards afterwards. Any one that wants to discuss magic..maybe even some of us older guys lol im 46..fell free to email me. jnestoryak@stny.rr.com Most of my years have been in street magic..though I started to try some stage with Gospel magic..Any good gospel tips would be great and I can share also. Thanks for your time...Joe

Post subject: Re: CardBoard Connection
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:46 pm 
Penguin

I also came up with a gimic for the linking rings that allows a ring to float from one hand to another. I use it in the middle of the routine to surprise people. It's disposable, less than pennies to create over and over.

Post subject: Re: CardBoard Connection
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 4:54 pm 
Penguin

Hey! I am REALLY interested in the method you've come up with! I am a christian myself. You were asking how to incorporate magic into church? Next time you do the ambitious card, have someone draw a holy cross on the selected card. It seems to give a more powerful reaction at chuch, especially with the elderly crowd. Please, i would love to hear about or learn your new trick. My email is commando1984@hotmail.com and i am from northwest Indiana. Hope to hear from you.