View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: pinching
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:36 pm 
Penguin

i have a problem when i am stealing a leather band watch because when i pull to undo the needle it ends up pinching the wrist of the person and they almost always feel it and it doesnt work half the time.

HELP!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:23 pm 
Penguin

you mean the band get tight around the wrist and they feel it ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:30 pm 
Penguin

when i pull to undo the needle the watch pinches there skin between the band and the loop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:12 pm 
Penguin

thats why u need to keep going till u feel its out

Post subject: How to Steal a watch properly..
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:57 pm 
Penguin

Ive been stealing watches for years

Well, let me see, your having trouble pinching the the spectators wrist opening the buckle? I totally see what you mean.

What you gotta do, is work on your 'Miss Direction' and firstly show the spectator a coin and false transfer it into the supposed other hand, and BAM it has jumped.
**Then ask if u can do it in their hand** ALL of their attention is going to be focused on the coin jumping IN THEIR HAND and the thought of you stealing their watch is in the back of their mind.

So what do you do? THIS..... firstly grab their RIGHT hand and place the coin into it, assist them in closing their fingers over their Palm with the coin still there (You TOUCH, so their subconscious mind will not notice when you place your hand over the suspected watch your going to steal.) Now gently take their RIGHT wrist and and turn it over, so their hand is clenched as though they were gonna punch something. do the same for the LEFT Hand (EXACTLY) and place your hand over the watch.

Now as your gonna unbuckle the clip tell them to focus on their RIGHT hand to see if the coin leaves their hand. as you (NIP/and unbuckle) hit both their hands together as a magical gesture 3 times ( TRUST ME THEY WILL IMMEDIATLY FORGET ABOUT THE SLIGHT NIP THEY FELT)

THen tell them to open their handand see if the coin moved. IMMEDIATLY place the watch in your POCKEt CASUALLY.

Your done.
They are gonna say no it didnt jump, so try again, WITHOUT the watch on, this time dont grab their wrist, but hold onto their FIST.

Do a couple of card tricks so they furthur forget. AND THE BIG ENDING

Reveal the watch.

Hope this helps Buddy..

Eyekiller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:48 pm 
born to perform.

thats a good meathod... did you make that up yourself? I haven't seen any of the videos, but I can do a little bit. I use the meathod with the cards by a card in one hand and a card in the other. hold their wrists (both) a little tight. this way, they won't feel the pinch. start moving their wrists together and tell them it will switch the cards. do this and undo the clip or needle or whatever while yo are banging their wirsts together. when you get it off, tell then to finish it theirselves. immediately, take the watch and hide it wherever (preferably your pocket) do some more stuff, like screw up a trick and tell then that their watch is the prize or somthing like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:01 am 
Penguin

I watched the Watch steal Video by chappy Brazil, though i changed his routine slightly to make it my own. I feel they will show you methods which they think are the best. But in all honesty the best method is the one your are most comfortable with, and get away with.

Dont get me wrong the watch steal is superb!

Those guys know what they are doing, and their misdirection technique is flawless.

Eyekiller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:55 pm 
born to perform.

eyekiller wrote:
I watched the Watch steal Video by chappy Brazil, though i changed his routine slightly to make it my own. I feel they will show you methods which they think are the best. But in all honesty the best method is the one your are most comfortable with, and get away with.

Dont get me wrong the watch steal is superb!

Those guys know what they are doing, and their misdirection technique is flawless.

Eyekiller
who? Me? someone else? Or the guys that made the videos?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:37 pm 
Penguin

Chappy Brazil and Charles Bach who made the watch steal video. What im saying for you, is to do the routine your most comfortable with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:54 pm 
Penguin

does it show you any routines about stealing watches on the dvd "on the spot"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:19 pm 
Penguin

Yes but it doesnt go into much detail. i recommend the watch stweal video