View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:16 am 
born to perform.

good thing about watchstealing is that it isn't hooked up to a chain to your shirt or pants (imagine that) like a wallet.

and most are really easy to take off. especially the expensive ones with the double folding latch type of lock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:15 am 
Penguin

yeah those are simple... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:19 pm 
Penguin

has anyone done a watch steal but then forgotten to give there watch back, i think that would be quite funny!!

Tom :wink:

Post subject: Re girlfriends whatch
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:28 pm 
Penguin

Hey i have been practing on the regular whatches and about to take this powerto school and i plan on giving it back but i was wondering if any one could give me a quick tip........you should see this whatch i got once silver and gold SUPER bright and it was really easyto get off but when i gave it back i fewlt soo bad to see it go! Hey could you give me some tips on the double clasp whatches THANKS if you can

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:39 pm 
Penguin

the most effective way that i can say is just use some physical misdirection along with a magic trick or somehting like that but if you just go up to sombody and pluge your hand down into there pocket there is a good chance they are going to feel it. or you cant just go up to soemone and not touch them at all until you get to there wrist and grab there wrist. then they wil think you are doing something funny so they look down and see there watch slip off there wrist. b ut just practice using your physical and metal misdirection and all is good

~ziggymagic~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:56 pm 
Penguin

yeah i think about it and i think they would notise someone taking their watch but really if your not thinking about it you wont notic (me and my friend were having canoe wars in a lake and his slipped of and he didnt notic for like 45 min

Post subject: Re: fun with my girlfriend
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:37 pm 
Penguin

collinjones812 wrote:
today me and my girlfreind were walking down the hall and we were holding hands and my freind leans over and goes i bet you cant get her watch off with her not noticing...so i started to talk to her and i finally got it off and then i told her i had a present for her and i handed it to her and she looked confused for a second then looked at her wrist and like laughed at me and was like...IM GOING OUT WITH SATAN!!!lol...i love the stuff...collin

Nice one! Now, if you can steal her bra.... can that be done?

(perhaps in a more romantic setting)

:D

Post subject: Re: fun with my girlfriend
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:43 am 
born to perform.

collinjones812 wrote:
today me and my girlfreind were walking down the hall and we were holding hands and my freind leans over and goes i bet you cant get her watch off with her not noticing...so i started to talk to her and i finally got it off and then i told her i had a present for her and i handed it to her and she looked confused for a second then looked at her wrist and like laughed at me and was like...IM GOING OUT WITH SATAN!!!lol...i love the stuff...collin

I didn't see this when it first came up. That is a cool story. You and your girl should be happy together. I hope all is going well, my young brother.

Peace and love,
Greg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:32 pm 
born to perform.

Frijid_Pink wrote:
RoatC wrote:
LOL! I bet your uncle couldn't take off my glasses...I'd go blind instantly. :D :wink:

That's exactly what I was gonna say. And I guarantee you I'd feel it if someone tried to lift my watch too.

They wouldn't get very far with mine either. I got a shock watch from a local prank store!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:10 am 
Penguin

I stolle a watch once and planned to give it back at the end of the show i was doing but forgot to. Then whe i got home and my mom found it she grounded me thinking i stole the watch to keep it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:12 am 
Penguin

8r00klyn wrote:
I stolle a watch once and planned to give it back at the end of the show I was doing but forgot to. Then whe I got home and my mom found it she grounded me thinking I stole the watch to keep it

Hahaha funny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:14 am 
Penguin

That would suck :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:21 pm 
born to perform.

me and my friend are team pickpocketers. the other day we stole someones glasses. yup glasses for those of you who said it was impossible. they were in the case though. well we always give the stuff we take back. we steal to see how good we are. we got a funny little thing were we steal and then we put the item up in there face and say smething like "what glasses" if we stole glasses.