View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: sort of....
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:58 pm 
Penguin

i once had a library book over due for over 30 dollars, so i set up something so that i didnt have to pay ( i went in before school when lady #1 was working and put the books back, after school i went back and told lady #2 was working there and i told her that i already returned them, she checked the shelf, and believed me) also... another thing i did a while a go with the library was this.. i took out a book and got a late fee, so i asked to get a new library card and that i lost my old one, sure, no problem, when they checked to see if i had ne overdue books, they checked the new card, not the one that had my late fee. (if i didnt do this, i wouldnt get my report card)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:22 pm 
born to perform.

SLY - but not as sly or as clever as me:

Once i saw someone drop their wallet and they turned to see it at my feet, they asked me if i could get it for them, as they were 2 old ladies struggling to walk. Seeing this rare oppurtunity i reached down grabbed the wallet and ran like there was no tomorrow. All i found in there though was a breath mint and old reciepts. So i punched the first small kid i saw in the stomach and took their lunch money - sly, no?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:12 pm 
Penguin

to the guys who play cards..i envy you! my friends know i do magic and don't ever trust me with cards so i either don't play or when i play i never touch the cards even when it's "my turn" to shuffle...

and to magic roy, i hope that was a joke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:57 pm 
Penguin

ROFLMAO!!! Magic Roy, either ur crazy, funny, stupid or all together! lol, that was funny...
when i pay cards with my friends, they don't let me shuffle, same with with aznmagicguy. one time a friend asked me to play, i said sure. he asked: "what do u wanna play?" so i said: lets play "whack ur pack" (a trick from the AOA books by paul harris). he asked for what it is and i explained:
i show him a small pack of cards, he picks one and doesn't tell me. after that, i show him a card one after the other and place it onto the table face down. when he see he's card, he needs to put he's hand on it befor i do. i bet him 5$ that i would win, because i'm expert in it and i would catch what he's card is coz i would see how he looks at the cards.
he said: "yeah right, ur'e on!!!"
after the 3rd card i showed him, he placed he's hand on the table, and said in laughter: "haha, i got u now!!!" i made my best poker face and said: hmmm, whhaaattt wasss urrr carddd???" he said: "4 of clubs"
i said: "that can't be"
i lifted he's hand up, turned he's card over, and it was a diffrent card!!! lol
then i showed him the rest of the cards, and none were the 4 of clubs, i was like: "r u sure that was the card u picked??" he's like: "yeah!!! where did it go???"
i showed my left hand palm empty, and puted it on the top of the deck. i said: "i told u i'll put my hand first!!!" he lifted my hand and looked at the card, i was sooooo happy!!!

just an example :D hope u all like it, sorry for the long post :P

Tomer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:50 am 
Penguin

When it comes to swindling people, I DO! I work in a cabaret in Toledo, Ohio and I have endless opportunities to take their money, and they LIKE IT! Actually, it is my job to make people spend money on me, because I' m cute and entertaining, blah blah blah. I love my job! I have only been learning magic for about 5 months now, a guy we had working here got me started and I just continued on from there. I love it. Since I was a child of about 6, I have had this thing for cards. Do you guys remember UNO? Well, I always had a deck of those in my backpocket and a regular deck of cards in my front pocket. I loved to play cards, and I could do a decent job of stacking the deck by the age of 6. I was a natural born con, and I am lucky enough to have a job that I can get away with it. Of course, so I am not "promoting gambling", I always say something like, "Hey man, I'm not gonna take your money, unless you want me to have as a tip. It just makes the effect stronger if you think your money is on the line." 99% of the time they give it to me and 60% will give me more. It is all in the presentation. Sorry for this being so long, this is my first. My cherry has been popped!

Velvet :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:02 pm 
born to perform.

Another classic example of my skillzzzzz!

You see this is what i do:
''Hello friend'
''Ummm, hi there''
'Wow, lovely weather isn't it?''
''Well, i spose so, err, have we met.''
AND YOU SAY:
''oh where are my manners? I'm...''

And as quick as you can stab the spectator in the leg with a pen knife and as they scream in agony nick their wallet. Misdirection, no?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:13 pm 
Penguin

I don't think I have ever cheated people at poker or a card game but I did bet on a card trick and they knew it was a trick I only won a dollar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:15 am 
Penguin

:twisted: i have been known to cheat here and there but we only play poker with dimes nickes and quarters nothing to rich :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:22 pm 
born to perform.

Location: a good magician never reveals his location. Keeps the groupies away. ;)
Magic_Roy wrote:
Another classic example of my skillzzzzz!

You see this is what i do:
''Hello friend'
''Ummm, hi there''
'Wow, lovely weather isn't it?''
''Well, i spose so, err, have we met.''
AND YOU SAY:
''oh where are my manners? I'm...''

And as quick as you can stab the spectator in the leg with a pen knife and as they scream in agony nick their wallet. Misdirection, no?

OMG... :lol:

on halloween, i have been known to trick kids (friends and otherwise) out of theiir candy by the means of color monte w/ regular cards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:28 pm 
born to perform.

Does it have to be called cheating? It's really just getting an edge. Rules are for fools. Anyone who's been around the block knows that there are no rules in love and war. None. Notta. Zip. With that said, every sleight you know is a skill that improves your game. The object is to win. Nice guys finish last.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:37 pm 
born to perform.

sure, i hate to say it, but i have. Never have i stole something, but i've done three card monte and the 3 shell game. I only do it for friends though, too dangerous to other people. Also, i give the money back ussually. Ussually being the opritive word. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:44 am 
Penguin

Ive bottom dealed durring a poker game, but nothing serious. We were just playing for fun...no money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:25 am 
Penguin

i have gotten crap from people all through my freshmen year becuase of my magic. they made fun of me and all that (dont need sympathy) so i came back fro my sophmore year after a summer of nonstop pickpocketing practice (say that 5 times fast lol) and i went back with a goal to get every wallet, diveres liscence and credit card from three main people so when i show them a trick and get there wallet, when i do the sponge balls i have gotten there watch, and when i just feel like being a jerk off i just bump into them and get there cell phone...now here is the funny part...i keep them in my dresser droors unti they finally lose there mind looking for it around school and there house and then i give it back anonymously. so a little tip for you people seeking revenge...learn to pickpocket it does wonders...and i think they dont mess with me ne more becuase they are afraid i will take there wallet in mid tackle.lol.

~ziggymagic~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:40 am 
Penguin

I always cheat. When I got an option I cheat and manipulate.
Make's the game more exciting. Know the 3card monte, and
work in a bar. People know I do some tricks and are just
asking for it.

BUT when I play a game for money ( game of card ) I never
cheat. There is that little thing called pride that doesn't let me
take/steal money from friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:00 pm 

I usually always pull a few bottom deals or false shuffles when I'm playing with friends, and especially when I'm playing for money. That's just the thing, with friends it's never more that a buck or two a hand. But even with that small amount, it raises your nerves, makes it harder to concentrate and pull it off, and makes you that much better at it. Besides, any time I'm playing with friends I always spend their money on the beer that we're all drinking. They don't seem to mind losing to me since I'm buying.....with thier money.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next