View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:44 am 
Penguin

Oh yes!! Get the sponge balls!! Try to find the super soft ones. they have been one of my best investments. I have used the same ones I baught back in the early 70's.
TTFN
BBUNNELL 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:32 am 
born to perform.

BBunnell wrote:
Oh yes!! Get the sponge balls!! Try to find the super soft ones. they have been one of my best investments. I have used the same ones I baught back in the early 70's.
TTFN
BBUNNELL 8)

I bet they look funky... :) Seriously, how to you keep them clean and not have a bunch of lint and hair stuck to them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:32 am 
born to perform.

BBunnell wrote:
TTFN
BBUNNELL 8)

I bet they look funky... :) Seriously, how to you keep them clean and not have a bunch of lint and hair stuck to them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:26 am 
Penguin

I have a special briefcase that I have put compartments in. I store them in a compartment. I am sure that my working area is clean and that when I am finished with them, I put them in a pocket or back in the briefcase. I also never combine using them with the plack ones. I use red. The black rubs off. I did however make the mistake of doing a routine with a friend whos hands were not clean. I just brushed the ball with my dry fingertips untill it was clean. It took some time. Don't use water to clean them, the color will come out. I also try to remove the lint that may collect on them durring the routine. It is not inappropriate to remove a piece of hair or lint that a ball has picked up after it has fallen and then continue.
TTFN
BBUNNELL 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:15 pm 
Penguin

Yes the sponge balls are more than worth it! Pick up a video (not the one I got the dvd is strictly for beginers which is okay if your just starting)with them as well cause there are alot of effects with them that are easier shown than read. Cya Mick.