Anyway, since no one will give advice I'd be glad to.
First of all, this is not a $200 show. Depending on the number of people, I'd top off the price at $60. There is no really big illusion, and it is a relatively short show. I would spend more time on getting some more tricks to add, or a large illusion.
An illusion doesn't have to be 100's of dollars. My best trick cost me around $25 for instructions and materials. I use Andrew Mane's Bisection. Very inexpensive and gets great reactions.
1. Go with appearing cane. I wouldn't make the hankerchief reappear, as it appears it turns into the cane.
2. Next do the rope trick. Do Equal-Unequal Ropes (Like $3) It's a good litlle rope trick that I use in my shows.
3. Add in another trick.
My suggestion is a change bag effect. I'd buy a change bag and either make up a routine or buy a Blendo silk set. You can doI nice torn and restored newspaper routine with it witch I sometime use. With a change bag the possiblities are endless.
4. Add in another trick.
My suggestion is sponge balls. Since you have a ton of time, I'd buy some and learn the sleights for them. Practise every day for maybe 20 minutes and you'll have them down in a week. Get a sponge video for routines. I have "25 tricks with Sponge Balls".
5. Now do PB&J. I don;t add in the bonus trick (the making of a PB&J sandwitch). I just create comedy by pretending not to know about them switching.
6. D'lite Routine. Do your routine. Don't personally use them but my friend does. Cool to at the end change the light into that color silk.
7. Zombie. I let it "pull me around the stage" or performance area. Good reactions from it.
8. Illusion or large climax. Finish with a big trick. Like an escape (Mail Bag Escape) or Bisection, or any big or dangerous trick (Portable Sawing In Half, Sphere, any ANdrew Mane). Or if you don't have one skip this. I recomend a big climax trick though.
9. End with the dissapearing cane. Yes, it's a great idea.
There you have it. Your show with my personal preferences. Please tell me if this is helpful.