View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Shipping
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:51 pm 
Penguin

Hey UK People,
I ave orded the Dixie Dooley Escapology Set (well volumes 1&2) and I wondered if any of you had purchased anything from Penguin Magic any how long it took to arrive at your house in the UK.

Please Reply

Thanks For Reading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:50 am 
born to perform.

It normally takes six days for a package to ship from America, but if you ordered on a saturday it takes one day longer according to mikeyb1212. I prosume you ordered form America, but if you ordered from the uk site it will take a lot less time. I've only ordered single DVD's from the uk site and they took 3-5 days for delivery.

Hope this helps.

:D DW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:17 am 
born to perform.

i ordered my Raven from the Uk distribution center, i ordered it on monday and it came thursday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:44 am 
Penguin

Thanks Everyone who replied! You were a Great Help

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:25 pm 
born to perform.

If they say that my order was shipped on a monday it usually arrives on the wednesday..

BUT when it's christmas it will take EXTREMELY long time until your order arrives, thats because many other mails or packages are sending all over the world such as christmascards and others, so it would take a long time to pass the toll and a long time to sort the packages in the perfect order of mails.. it took something like one and a half month until I received it, PenguinMagic was just going to send a replacement order (as I requested) and then my dad called (I was away from home for a while) and said that a package from PenguinMagic arrived, so I mailed Penguin and said that the package did arrive so I told them to cancel the replacement order, just in case if the Liquid Metal DVD should be out of stock. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:18 am 
born to perform.

i love the gurantee that it will be shipped the next working day, from other magic shops, it was always luck when it would come,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:14 am 
Penguin

well i purchased the liquid metal over a month ago now!! and still no sign of it what should i do? should i contact penguinmagic? or wait a little longer? it says its pending is that right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:33 am 
born to perform.

blenderhead wrote:
im pretty sure there region free

i just saw a post in the co.uk forum saying an order from the us should take about 6 days!! but ive been waiting over a month now, what should i do?

Hi there, blenderhead. Does it actually say 'PENDING' in your 'Past and Current Orders' :?: :?: If so the item hasn't shipped, this will be why you havn't recieved it. I live in the UK too, and it takes 1 - 2 weeks to arrive from america. I suggest either emailing Customer Service (customerservice@penguinmagic.com' about your order and you will need to give them your order number too, or Re-buying the item. Let me know how it goes.

- Lapping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:09 pm 
born to perform.

blenderhead wrote:
well i purchased the liquid metal over a month ago now!! and still no sign of it what should i do? should i contact penguinmagic? or wait a little longer? it says its pending is that right?

I got mine Liquid Metal in three months!!! Somethings weird about Liquid Metal... if you wait too much you should contact CustomerService@penguinmagic.com and request a replacement order.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]