View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Oz whoever he was before he is good
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:09 pm 
Penguin

He is so good at explaining and card tricks. Oz is better than David on Cards he has very good techs and very clean and experienced. Do anyone know his email?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:09 pm 
born to perform.

Yes I think he is good at cards. I think his website is www.ozpearlman.com and it says his email there somewhere. Your talking about David Blaine right?

Post subject: Hey tnx
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:24 pm 
Penguin

tnx alot. Yes im talking about David Blaine. Im his fan for sure but his just famous because he was the first one to walk around with cards and cameras but he isnt the best at all. Sometimes infact he cheats and edits some parts too. Oz is really good at cards and he is a nice guy. He is a good magician!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:37 am 
born to perform.

Oz is the best magician ever made. I don't know much about Blaine, all I know is that he is a street magician and an american. :P

I've seen some David Blaine TV special but he isn't big here were I live.. The swedish national television showed a Paul Zenon TV Special last summer and that was a really fun and interesting program. Why? Because he visited Stockholm and Kiruna. :lol:

However, Paul Zenon kicks @$$. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:40 am 
born to perform.

Kexbandit wrote:
Oz is the best magician ever made. I don't know much about Blaine, all I know is that he is a street magician and an american. :P

I've seen some David Blaine TV special but he isn't big here were I live.. The swedish national television showed a Paul Zenon TV Special last summer and that was a really fun and interesting program. Why? Because he visited Stockholm and Kiruna. :lol:

No offense, I think Blaine is good too, nowhere near the best though, anyway, what DB does isn't street magic, it's walkaround magic. If he was doing street magic, he'd be getting paid already, but personally, I don't know if he'd be good at street magic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:11 am 
born to perform.

Oz is a REAL nice guy...I wish I could meet him sometime. I really want to meet Criss Angel, and really want to learn his levitation from ground to chair. I already met David Blaine and Brad Christian. David Blaine is cool, but always looks burntout...and brad is okay...he just does too much tricks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:21 am 
Emperor Penguin

To whoever said that Oz is the best, they are way wrong.

Try so e legends... how about Ed Marlo? Dai Vernon? Those guys have history in magic...

Post subject: LOL ok im talking about now
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:18 pm 
Penguin

I am not talking about past ones. Whoever is best now is the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:28 pm 
Penguin

Orlando1991 wrote:
Kexbandit wrote:

No offense, I think Blaine is good too, nowhere near the best though, anyway, what DB does isn't street magic, it's walkaround magic. If he was doing street magic, he'd be getting paid already, but personally, I don't know if he'd be good at street magic

well what is street magic then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:28 pm 
born to perform.

GFUNK13 wrote:
Orlando1991 wrote:
Kexbandit wrote:

Settin up a table on a street and doing a 10-15 minute show and getting tips. Too many people think that since DB's show is called Street Magic means that, that is what street magic is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:17 am 
Penguin

PunkMagic289 wrote:
GFUNK13 wrote:
Orlando1991 wrote:
Kexbandit wrote:

Settin up a table on a street and doing a 10-15 minute show and getting tips. Too many people think that since DB's show is called Street Magic means that, that is what street magic is.

well technically if you are doing magic on the street and doing magic, then it is street magic, but this dosnt even matter. does it matter what the title of the magic that you are doing? no, magic is magic it is for entertaining people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:11 am 
born to perform.

Ha. Oz the "best magician ever made". Haha... funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:11 am 
born to perform.

kenjac wrote:
Ha. Oz the "best magician ever made". Haha... funny.

Post number 300.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:39 pm 
born to perform.

What the edited is a post about Oz, doing in the Hall of Fame section?!?!

I wonder how many of you Oz lovers, have ever seen any other magicians beside Criss Angel or David Blaine. Hmm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:03 pm 
Penguin

pangea wrote:
What the edited is a post about Oz, doing in the Hall of Fame section?!?!

I wonder how many of you Oz lovers, have ever seen any other magicians beside Criss Angel or David Blaine. Hmm...

Thats very true But of the current magicians Oz is very good and vastly known.I would say Jay sankey is also one of those people,But Jay is much more creative.