View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Psychic Color Sticks...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:03 am 
Penguin

I just thought I would add this comment in here for those of you that appreciate good mentalism effects and close-up tricks. I noticed that so far it appears that nobody here on the penguin's only forum has commented on the psychic color sticks. I can only assume that is because no one but myself has bought them. I will not go into detail here obviously; but I will say this, if you are looking for a real good mentalism effect with a lasting effect on your spectator for a low price, then you should get the psychic color sticks. I bought them only after seeing it performed at my local magic shop. Basically what the spectator sees is you have them place a color stick of their choice in to this solid metal tube while you are not looking. They cap it off, they hide the rest of the color sticks. Now you turn around and look into their eyes as if you are reading their mind, and then calmly tell them what color they chose. The reason I thought this effect was worth mentioning is because I was impressed with the quality of the trick; but I was also impressed with the effect it had on my spectators. Take some time and check it out here at Penguin Magic. :wink: :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:29 pm 
Penguin

It looks like it's good quality.. but who caries a bunch of color sticks?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:00 am 
Penguin

I have the brass version but don't use it anymore cause at a bar one time they people figured it out while my back was turned and handed me the tube back with the gimic exposed.....that was the worst feeling in the world. I wanted to beat the crap out of them.

Pat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:44 pm 
Penguin

i myself like mentalism and close up i got the die cipher and i love it , and its nearly impossible to figure out, how hard is the color sticks to figure out?

~PJ~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:03 pm 
born to perform.

I found the color sticks for a cheap price somewhere else...maybe I will buy them. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:36 am 
born to perform.

I haven't really considered the Color Sticks because I use the TransMental Gemsation 2 and Die Cipher effects successfully and don't want another similiar trick.

If you think I should reconsider, please reply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:43 pm 
born to perform.

The die cipher 2 is easy to figure out...put mine on EBAY, bro in law caught on in just minutes....dont want to have to "feel" anything to get the number etc...

Been looking at transmental gemsation and brass spectrum as well as the sticks.....

DOes one have to "feel" these at all? How examinable?

Thanks