View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Annoying Spectators Rant
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:30 am 
Penguin

They told me not to do it but here I am to... do it. Let's start off with this. No! I can not make your wife disappear nor can I take a dollar and turn it into a million(well maybe a bill switch, but let's get on point here) please stop making these unoriginal unfunny jokes I've heard so many times in the past. Next, I'm glad you liked my trick but you don't have to show me one...wait no... Awwww don't deal 3 piles of 7 cards onto the table, please. Next, don't you ever get angry and tell me that's not your card! especially when I forced it on you! And lastly,What do you mean that wasn't levitation??? Oh, no I can not levitate 5 feet in the air like you saw that guy on TV do. For my next rant..."The Annoying Magic Dealer" rant. Stay tuned!

Post subject: Re: The Annoying Spectators Rant
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 11:47 am 
Penguin

i can see what u mean with the 3 rows of 7 cards.every spectator i do a trick for wants to show me one of their own and its always that one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:21 pm 

and the 1 dollar into a million, I get that all the time, I just say if I could I wouldn't drive my pos toyota

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 1:33 pm 

I get those remarks almost everytime I'm at the restaurant. LOL. People asking me to make their money multiply to a million, I tell them if I could do that I wouldn't be at the restaurant excepting tips.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:35 pm 
Penguin

" tell me the secret, tell me the secret, why won't you tell me the secret, that's a trick card, I forgot my card, tell me the secret, I've seen that before and the other guy did it better,I can do that, tell me the secret, why do you get to cut the cards, why can't I stand behind you, let me see your hands, why do I have to cut the cards, tell me the secret, that's not my card, do it with this pen, do it with 4 jacks now, Do it again do it again, why won't you do it again, that wasn't that good I could do that, let me show you this one( your # is 37 the coin is in your sleeve, not the 3 piles!!!!!!!!!)And let us not forget the buttheads that refuse to follow your directions to mess you up. JEEZ that felt good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:38 pm 

we should start a club

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:36 pm 
Emperor Penguin

rkurtz.....yeah, but the pay off comes when you do that one trick that makes their eyes bulge or their jaws drop. Then somehow it all falls into place. It makes it all worth the trouble. Ahhh, the life of a magician...:>)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:20 pm 

Thats why I have specially designed tricks and routines to play off of people who give me a hard time. Actually, it's kinda funny because my routine is designed to embarrass them if people are around while making me look good...and most people who give you a hard time do it in front of their friends/family.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:36 pm 
Penguin

Don't get me wrong I try and embarras the edited out of them when they are obnoxious. Love to hand them the "trick" usually minus something and ask them to do it.A little slush powder in their drink is always fun.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 11:15 pm 
born to perform.

SLUSH POWDER! roflmao! What a great idea. I'm going to be grinning the rest of the week over that one. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:35 pm 
Penguin

The one i hate the most is when someone knows the trick while others are astound and he/she starts yelling it out!! I cant stand that!!! we should start a club!! lol - Danny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 12:17 am 
Penguin

Just say "ok you just told one of my secrets. It's only fair I tell one of yours. Last night while in bed your wife/girlfriend told me that you like to wear diapers and be spanked like a baby."