View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: This One guy...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:49 pm 
Penguin

Alright... There was this kid, he was like a wanabe ganster and he was short and dumb and would always be like ''YOUR Edited''. So I preform the M5 (Micro 5) trick and then I shut him up. The next day I moved a fork and then he pulled up my sleeve to check for strings and found the secret. He held it up and was like '' HAHAHAHHA Edited GUY U SUCK'' and this one girl I liked was laughing at me and the whole freaking school was laughing. I was like ''thats it''. I consulted my P E teacher and he agreed to let me use his office for confedential purposes... My PE teacher was nice but he didn't know what I was going to do. So one day I brought the little annoying kid in the office and took out my linking rings and he was amazed. Thats when he took em out of my hands and was like ''HAHHAHAH UR Edited''. Just before he tried to run out of the office I blocked him and took the remaining linking ring in my hand and punched the crap out of him until he fell to the ground crying. I kept kicking him until he passed out. And then I was like ''HAHAH UR Edited'' I exited the office and my P E teacher knew what I did. He said he wouldn't tell anyone and when they asked him his response was ''I was not there, most likely he tripped''. So I go up to this little kid and say ''tell some one and you will never see the light of day''. Laughing I got out of school, and eventually I got a girlfriend and it was the best week of my life. (WARNING, THIS IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE A HECKLER. JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DO NOT RENACT ANY OF THE STUNTS TOLD IN THIS STORY) I also just walk away from hecklers, but you see this guy went too far...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:14 pm 
born to perform.

tsch tsch...you know what you need, Anger Management or a Cold beer :lol:

Man you have a bad rage and man your teacher is such a push over..lol

-K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:17 pm 
Penguin

Lol I am a religious person... Maybe I do need anger management... I never got that angry in my life. Funny story though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:24 pm 
born to perform.

Lol funny enough to kick someones head in?? lol so you got caught yet? is the 'Edited' noob stil bugging you?

-K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:26 pm 
Penguin

I havent got caught yet. Edited noob keeps pushing it though... Thinking of inviting him to dinner... I mean he does like my sister. (Sinister laugh)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:45 pm 
Penguin

That was awesome. I want to do that to every heckler in school. Lol. But tahts still not the way to handle things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:50 pm 
Penguin

Lol listen buddy... Here is my phrase. ''You make me suffer I make you suffer, what goes around comes around'' and thats when the person gets enraged and my bodyguards restrain him... I think it was a great way though... I have never done so I felt good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:58 pm 
Penguin

like you actually did all that. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:11 pm 
Penguin

Lol actually I did

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:48 pm 
born to perform.

workingjoe wrote:
like you actually did all that. :roll:

i have high suspicions thinking that he didn't. This dosn't sound true at all. The teacher A) probably would not have let you use his office privatly wihtout any supervision at any time B) if what happened really happend, you definatly would be caught by now and/or the teacher would have caught you. I'm sorry, but \getting the crap kicked out of you doesn't look like you tripped, so the coach would definatly get in trouble C) The fact that the kid didn't say anything is BS even if you did tell him not to talk, his parents may have been suspicious and you would have had to have told someone, who told someone else then finaly got the the principal

I may be wrong, but from the sounds of it, this story is fake... Im not here to flame or bash or start fights, I'm simply here to call BS. "BS!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:05 am 
Penguin

Good observation... You seem like a smart one. But you see me and P E teacher are good friends. And I socked him in the stomach, not the face and i kicked him in the stomach. WHo knows he might have fell down and hit the fridge. No no one has caught me yet and that kid avoids me, but whenever he aproaches the teacher I make the death sign.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:10 am 
Penguin

You have every right to think that this story is fake, and I respect that. I know I am going to get caught though. Sooner or later... Like I said what goes around comes around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:24 am 
born to perform.

poor heckler :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:45 pm 
born to perform.

Mindfreak172 wrote:
poor heckler :cry:

Dont pity him...laugh at him!!! If someone grabbed the M5 out of my hand(if I had one :cry: ) I wouldnt leave untill his face looked like a 2 year olds coloring book: Deformed, colorfull ,and beat all to edited. I hate people that do that, ruining the fun for others so I dont pity him if its true. (Which I think it is, but you never know these days right?) He messed with him so the dude messed with him, and his stomach with his foot. Serves him right stupid wannabe gangsta/heckler.
Skyman 8) :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:16 pm 
Penguin

A heckler can supply alot of entertainment, and they will always be there. I can understand a heckler embarassing the performer, although really, deep inside, they want to be part of the show, hence 'wannabe magician'.

Audience control is the key and when performing, the magician owns the room.

Firstly, ignore him, but when spectators realise what he is doing, stop for a moment and then ask the audience if they'd like to see some more magic, or more of the heckler. It can depend on the situation of course, but for example, hand him a deck of cards and indicate it's his turn to entertain. The audience, if they are enjoying the show, will get rid of him very quickly.

Last edited by spadesy on Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.