View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:24 pm 
Penguin

David Neighbors (aka the Coinjurer) is the king of matrix effects, and his Open Travellers routine is one of the best coin routines around. He has a DVD and quite a few books and manuscripts for sale. You won't be disappointed with his stuff.

Scott

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:04 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Oh yeah? Well a 7 nation army couldnt hold me back biaaaaaaaaaaaaatch
yeah its a matrix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:51 pm 
born to perform.

I like the impossible matrix. I don;t do it a lone though. I do it in conjunction with other matrix routines. It's fine. But if handled wrong, someone will figure it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:10 pm 
Penguin

how about jay sankey's matrix, 3 coins 2 hands. pretty clean if u ask me, but is it better than malones?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:21 pm 
Penguin

I don't like impossible Matrix

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:08 am 
Penguin

i bought the coin matrixs or the great british coin trick depends were you buy it for the name and after a while i realised how to do the slieghts one which ive never bothered to learn but i might on my 2 hour flight to austria!

tom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:10 pm 
born to perform.

i like my classic matrix with four quarters four cards,ends up clean,easy and fun. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:19 pm 
born to perform.

I'll have to check out that matrix on AoA volume 1 when I recieve it...should be here any day now. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:28 pm 
Penguin

I figured out how to do the classic matrix by watching the video of David Blaine doing it, its quite simple but hard to do without arousing suspicion without a soft surface

Post subject: Good trick
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:07 am 
Penguin

You just need to take good care of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 12:27 pm 
born to perform.

In the AoA books there are variations of the classic matrix's. For example silver slide. You take four cards and place them on the table in front of you. You pull a coin from your pocket and explain that this is not really a trick but more of a game-a version of the three shell game to be exact. You make the coin in you hand dissapear and then you get the spectator to guess witch card the coin is under. They guess right but you explain that you had a back up plan just in case they were wrong. You made sure that the four cards each had a coin underneath them. You remove the four cards and whala there under each card is a coin. This trick is undectible.
Giant killer coin-You have four coins and to cards. You show that there are four coins in each corner. Two of those coins are covered by cards. You take one of the coins that are not under the cards and make it disapear. But no worrys-the coin went underneath the card. You take the next coin and shoot it into the card explaining that you took a high callaber shot but low callaber vanish. You open your hand to show that the coin disapeared and went under the card. You still have one card that has a coin underneath it. With just a snap you cause the coin to travel from underneath one card to the other card.
Free Flight-a great trick using just one card and many in the hand coin sleights. Basically coins travel from your hand underneath the playing card and then one coin travels from your hand underneath a specs hand and the playing card.
PDQ#2 coins across. Basically coins travel from your left hand to your right with minimum moves and in a very quick fashion.
All of these tricks are in different books. The first two are in the first book. Free Flight is in the 3rd book and PDQ#2 coins across is in the 2nd book. Great tricks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:09 am 
born to perform.

i never saw David Blaine do the classic matrix.... hmm... oh well...i prefer the shadow matrix.... the one without cards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:49 pm 
Penguin

Scorpio wrote:
i never saw David Blaine do the classic matrix.... hmm... oh well...i prefer the shadow matrix.... the one without cards

Blaine does it to those native tribes he visits on his fearless dvd