View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ed Marlo...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:38 pm 
Penguin

I am very very surprised because I could not see a Marlo topic in this section.I mean Ed Marlo is a real legend.a lot of things we use today comes from Marlo.even the way he holds the deck and deals the cards are really cool.the cards look very good in his hands.I know that he also contributed to coin magic and dice stacking.I wonder how many people has Marlo stuff.I just have his Revolutionary Card Technique.and it is very very fantastic although some say it is not.explanations and demonstrations are very good etc...how about his cardician and legend DVD's?and his other DVD's and books?if I were to buy some magic stuff,I would probably buy at least a few Marlo DVD's or books...how about u?is there any Marlo fans like me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:48 pm 

Marlo, Vernon, and Bertram are 3 guys that I've always thought were so graceful with a deck, that they could be flourishy and it not look unnatural. Marlo was a great thinker. He put out so many unbelievable effects. I use a few of his effects and dozens of his ideas everyday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:12 pm 
born to perform.

he was ingenious....

even though ni am very unexperienced(compared to some of u guys) I know of many slieghts and tricks from marlo..he was truely great..I dont know much about him though i reallly should do research about his life and legacy....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:22 pm 

He, Dai Vernon, Jennings, etc - are what made what modern magicians are today. Without them, modern magicians would be nothing today, neither would we in fact, as they have offered so much to the art with what they have published, their ideas and techniques, presentation thoughts, etc.
Some Hall of Fame section eh? Maybe we should make a forum just for Oz Pearlman and Brad Christian :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:11 am 
Penguin

JaredGill wrote:
Some Hall of Fame section eh? Maybe we should make a forum just for Oz Pearlman and Brad Christian :roll:

I mean I have not seen a topic about Marlo.I am not talking about a new section in Hall of Fame.anyway...I agree with u guys.he is a great legend.if he has not contributed so much into art,we would not be able to do many things that we are doing today... I think nobody can equal him today including Blaine,Angel,G Wilson,Cooperfield,Brad etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:27 am 

keko wrote:
JaredGill wrote:

I mean I have not seen a topic about Marlo.I am not talking about a new section in Hall of Fame.

LOL dude I was being sarcastic, it means I am with you and agree...I was being sarcactic but not towards you. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:05 am 
Penguin

JaredGill wrote:
keko wrote:
JaredGill wrote:

I mean I have not seen a topic about Marlo.I am not talking about a new section in Hall of Fame.

LOL dude I was being sarcastic, it means I am with you and agree...I was being sarcactic but not towards you. ;)

alright :lol: I agree with u on that,u agree with me.so there is no problem :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:13 am 

keko wrote:
JaredGill wrote:
keko wrote:
JaredGill wrote:

alright :lol: I agree with u on that,u agree with me.so there is no problem :lol:

Your txt speak IS the problem. How about reading the rules? :lol: