View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Cool!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:02 am 
Penguin

This section sounds very interesting! I hope to see some posts coming up soon here. Also, it would be interesting to see Penguin Magic supply some pickpocketing DVD's, etc. (If they don't already).

Post subject: Re: Cool!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:18 am 
Penguin

LOL =P

Post subject: Pickpoketing 101-101
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:37 pm 

OK, I'm no master, but this forum needs a serious jump-start. I'm going to try to jump the jump start so here are a few basics. No! I am not psychotic:-)! This is MAGIC so relax, read and enjoy (don't forget practice). Step one Targeting a victim (um... I mean spectator) First things first, yes I know this ain't PC but so waht? The easiest people to pickpocket are those with a from of disability, slight blindness, someone who is DEAF, yes I know its morally wrong but thats the truth. Cardinal Rule of this Section= Never ever ever go aftert completely blind people! Very often they have developed they're other senses to a point beyond our realty, they can sense things like the tiniest vibration. Pro-test, the test of a true professional is one who can pickpocket someone who's blind.....I wouldn't recommend trying it... Pro-Tip go after older people! Section 2 Targeting premium clothing- CARDINAL RULE FOR THIS SECTION = Baggy Clothing is 1st choice. Always try to pickpocket people who wear baggy clothing, buttons are much better than zippers, hey make much less noise. Never ever go after people wearing skin tight leather or neoprene or something. Master-test, the test of a true master is one who can pickpocket a blind older person wearing skin tight clothing. Section Three: The Method 1. Carry a newspaper (NY Times or something sophisticated) 2. Wear proper clothing (more sophisticated) 3. Be NICE (Cardinal Rule of this section) 4. Walk how a proud person would walk. Ok. Once you have met the above this is the serious stuff. 1. The bump method (Dificulty Medium) For this method one must be sure to know exactly what the target is wearing, you have very limited time to acquire the item so you must be precise. Remember that when one tries to reach into a pocket one must use only 3 FINGERS any more and it is too bulky!! Remeber that. Generally pass the person on the left, trip and bump, be very apolegetic, pick up their equipment and walk off slowly, very slowly! Remember, This information is just for FUN, for STAGE COMEDY! I do not hold any responsibility for your stupidity in using this in ANY other circumstance, yes, STUPIDITY! The next three methods will be published everytime there is a new original post, REPLIES DON'T COUNT, Thanks for readung, have fun!

Post subject: Re: Pickpoketing 101-101
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:09 am 
Penguin

Even though I don't have anything new to add to this section, I'm glad to see someone with some really good practical advice. I found Pickpocketing 101-101 very informative and the suggetions just make sense. Thanks for the advice!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:38 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Oh yeah? Well a 7 nation army couldnt hold me back biaaaaaaaaaaaaatch
How do you only get 3 fingers in someones pocket?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 11:25 pm 
Penguin

middle index and thumb = 3 fingers lmao

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:37 pm 
Penguin

Hey, thanks for this posting!! I printed for some friends and we started a group at my school(about 4-5 of us) and we pick pocket kids at my school. This weekend we are going to my mall and i am going to do magic while my group searches the croud. lol - Danny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:27 am 
Penguin

Where is CyberBug any way? If you are still in the forum's reply.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:59 am 
Penguin

Brooklyndream wrote:
middle index and thumb = 3 fingers lmao

how the edited do you manage to use your thumb? maybe for a high item but for side pockets i use index, middle, and ring. if you use your thumb i find it hard to get anyone with deep pockets...