View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:29 pm 
Penguin

yea! right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:57 pm 
Penguin

I don't need to know how to get out of cuffs, I tought myself. I studied how the locking mechanism worked in most standard issue police cuffs. After looking at how the locking mechanism worked in relation to the design of the key I found that I could use a bobby pin to release my self. With a hour of constant practice I was able to release myself within 5- 10 seconds with the cuffs in front of me. Although, having my hands cuffed bedhind my back was a bit more challenging, I could still release myself fairly quickly. Prvteye4u, I agree that the secrets of the art should not just be thrown out there for whomever to look at. Although I do feel if someone can prove to me that they are serious about the art and are willing to dedicate their time to learn I will assist them in doing so. I know there aren't many resources out there for learning escapes. I also know that Dooleys DVD's do not go into detail, its more a demonstration of how to get out. This is a magic site after all, I feel if someone is buying products from the site and is contributing in the forums they are somewhat serious about the art.