View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: for batman 2000
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:36 am 
Penguin

Hi Batman2000, wouldn't it be best to state your real name at the end of your message, intead of just quoting" Oh I heard from sources"

This way we who know many people can verify the author's truth.

Ian McColl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:40 am 
Penguin

you didnt make much sense, but i get your drift. i got my info from bakers web site, people who work for baker and yes baker himself told me.

and no i will not state my real name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:06 am 
Penguin

Steve Baker would never play around on the message boards he is to much of a professional. Why would he need to post fake messages anyway? He is the most well known and most famous escape artist around today people! He has better things to do than just spend all his waking moments at the computer. Like designing real escape's and props for the real professionals. You people attack Mr Baker because he is back on the scene and once again everyone is talking about him. You people should spend more time out in the real world working instead of talking yourself up on the computer. You all use Baker's name to add fuel to your fire because without Baker in the subject matter, no one listens to you wannabees!!!!! Earn your own way and stop using Steve Baker to get your name out there!

Julini

Post subject: All hail!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:08 am 
Penguin

Oh, to be so self important...

Signed, Just a "mere mortal".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:00 pm 
Penguin

There was nothing bogus about Steve Baker's Triva Contest. Mike cheated, plain and simple! The problem here is very simple. Those who are opposed to Steve Baker for whatever foolish reason, lie about him to discredit him. Steve Baker has no reason to lie! He is the most famous escape artist alive with a bonafide record to back him up! So who you gonna believe? A proven professional with over 35 years of documented facts? Or, a bunch of disgruntled pretenders?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:37 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Julini wrote:
There was nothing bogus about Steve Baker's Triva Contest. Mike cheated, plain and simple! The problem here is very simple. Those who are opposed to Steve Baker for whatever foolish reason, lie about him to discredit him. Steve Baker has no reason to lie! He is the most famous escape artist alive with a bonafide record to back him up! So who you gonna believe? A proven professional with over 35 years of documented facts? Or, a bunch of disgruntled pretenders?

Funny how you sais, in another, recent, thread, that Steve Santini has nothing to back his claims up with. Any way to back up what you just said about Mike, and his so called "cheating"?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3