View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Steve Santini
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:36 pm 
Penguin

Mr. Santini

I believe you owe Steve Baker an apology for your very disrespectful comment's as of late. How about stepping up to the plate and making amends? I'm sure Mr. Escape, Steve Baker will except your apology if you are sincere. How about answering the call of Batman, and make up like a real man would. What say you Mr. Santini? Just admit you have been wrong about Steve Baker and I'm sure all will be well.

Julini

Post subject: Questions...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:08 pm 
Penguin

So...

Before any sort of thing like an apology can even be considered, there are a couple of questions I would very much like to see the answers to as would many others.

Here goes...

Why then after Amazing Michael was told he won, by Baker himself, did Baker not send the book out?

If anyone cheated, why did Baker not cry foul at the beginning?

Why did Baker only decide Mike was not worthy of his prize after he knew Mike and I had been in e mail contact and were speaking?

If Baker is so honest and everyone else so dishonest why does Baker have on his site a device he calls the "French Transport Chains" which he claims he "invented" when any children's performer knows this is nothing more than the old "quick in out shackles" FIRST manufactured by Abbotts Magic back in the 1950's?

Why does Baker comment on The Magic Cafe about foolish and dangerous escapes done wrong by amatuers that result in injury when he himself tried to sue a magic club that had him do an escape involving fire and he burnt himself due to his own foolishness and then had the gall to try and sue the club for THIER negligence?

Why does Baker list the names of clubs on his site that have long gone out of business and that cannot be verified?

Why if Baker was such a great escape artist did he see the need to try his hand at comedy magic as well?

Why if Steve Baker is such an honest and stand up guy were a number of his personal belongings sold off on ebay a number of years back by a guy who ran a storage unit and was owed a pile of money Mr. Escape had not paid for his storage fees?

Why did Steve Baker see the need, as such a great escape artist, to "crash" the show of a friend of mine many years back in San Fransisco and loudly proclaim he was the worlds greatesy escape artist and then sulk away in fear when my friend told him that he and the bouncer would wrap a chain around Steve's neck, lock it with a combo lock, leave his hands free, and then challenge him to get out if he did not get lost?

Want me to go on?

I can.

Believe me, I have done a lot of research into the illustrious career of the "great" Mr. Escape.

And the picture that is emerging from many people is not of a very pleasant or professional guy.

Not my words but rather the words and deeds witnessed by others.

Remember, I CAN go on...

Oh yeah, one more important question.

Why, if I am such a "hack" and a piss poor escape artist, is Baker so bothered and threatened by me and what I am doing?

Steve Santini

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:25 pm 
Penguin

Mr Santini

I think you have alot of explaining to do at this point. You have just made many false claims without a shread of proof to back you up! You say you can go on? I challenge you to do just that! You would be just making things up about Steve Baker and without any valid proof to substanciate your comments, makes you nothing more than a liar! You owe Steve Baker an apology! You are out of line and very disrespectful and should be ashamed of yourself.

Julini

Post subject: Like I said...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:36 pm 
Penguin

Please read the above again.

If you READ it, you will see where I state clearly that these things all happened to others and are thier personal excperiences with the man.

So, let me understand you clealy...

Are you now saying that not only am I a liar but all of the others are too?

Wow.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me!

Now, as for myself, let me state my grievance with the man.

This is MY personal experience so there is no need to say I am slandering anyone.

I am just reporting what happened to ME.

Baker and I communicated by phone and he asked me for a pile of free escape artist products I was making at the time to back his impending "comeback".

I refused to give him anything for free and in time drifted out of contact with him due to the fact that everytime he was on the phone all he did was tell me over and over how "great" he was.

Anyone who has ever been on the phone with the man will tell you this is all he does.

One gets tired of hearing anyone do that.

It was after this, and ONLY after this, that he made me his personal project and went all out to trash me and my work every chance he got.

He still does it today.

I have a long list of people he has lied to about me in an attempt to ensure they never have any contact with me.

Well, it all may finally be changing.

I have it on good authority that a number of people, with no help from me and people I have never spoken to, are starting to list thier own mulitple misfortunes with this man.

But, that is for them to come forward to tell.

Trust me, it is not very long coming.

As for myself and what I claim happened to me personally, I am willing to take a polygraph exam to bear out what I have said is true.

Is Baker?

And, more importantly, where are the answers to my questions above?

Answers please...

We are waiting.

All of us.

Steve Santini

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]