View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anoying with a capital A!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:59 pm 
Penguin

My mime teacher sayed we had to pretend to do something impossible. I imidiatly thought magic. So did everyone else thou. (they mimed it) I had to do it with a girl who can`t speak loudly no matter how she tries (I`ve had nightmares about me not being able scream loudly. Poor girl.) An the mime treacher had the music really loud! defening! That stunk, but i went on. My beginning was ok (drematicly pull a rabbit out of a hat, cut and restored rope and appearing dove then i threw everything over my shoulder like they were junk- mimed) I told him to turn the music off at a cirtian point and he didn`t! I had a row with him, and he refused even thou he promised. Well i had to shout at the top of my lungs to raise how drimatic this speech was. Didn`t really work. I sayed/screamed that thats not the kind of magician, and i`m more of a geek magician. My next trick was the first one i ever learned: Needles thru thumb. I took out the first needle, hesetated for a few seconds (Stupid circus music booming in the backround) and stuck the first one in. I`m really good at pretending to be in pain. Must have looked really dumb with he music. After that i made another speech about it being just a trick, threw the hanky into my class, bowed, and walked off. Then the jerk sayed he didn`t like it because i didn`t drimaticly do everything. Then he did it invisibly, and he wanted me to be like a magician called peperoni or something. No pain, no faces twisting in horror, happy circus music, NOT MY STYLE!!! He wanted me to just look blanky at the class. I`ve just been stabbed! Of corse i`m going to start crumbling up in pain. He`s so arogant. He acts and lookes like a gray haired version of Graim Norton.

I that wasn`t enough, Thsi is worse, and what i`m asking about. When the lesson started, he asked what an illusionist is. I sayed precicly what it was, and sayed i was one. Then this bimbo in my class sayed you want to be one, but you never will. The Nerve! I was going to say, well, by the way your dressed, i think you want to be a prostitute. And you probebly will. But instead i just gave her a cheesed off look, and turned my head. She Dose this so mutch! I`ve tried talking to her but she jsut goes Blablabla, and walkes away using her hand as a puppet to illustrate speech. Picture this: When she goes to music, she runs to the piano and starts banging it. I can play piano, and i can`t because nobody`s alloud to go near it after mrs. micro brain has been there. Her whole life is based around ruining mine. By the way, i`m a girl too, so i can do some stuff that guys could never do. (break her empty skull for instance :twisted: )

Post subject: Re: Anoying with a capital A!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:09 am 
born to perform.

trix2 wrote:
My mime teacher sayed...

How is that possible!?!? :lol:

So, what are you saying the problem is? Hecklers? Bullies?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:20 am 
born to perform.

What ever happened to the 'no tolerance for bad grammar' rule that was initiated by admin? I think I had to read that about 3 times before I got it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:46 pm 
Penguin

You have a mime teacher? :shock: :?:

I can't say I understand your story completely, but it sounds like you are really ticked off.

There will always be people that will want you to fail or say you stink and will not be a success, even if you are incredible with your magic. Don't give up though, keep at it! Keep working at being more entertaining and stick it to the hecklers!

Post subject: Re: Anoying with a capital A!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:07 pm 
born to perform.

magicbmx wrote:
trix2 wrote:
My mime teacher sayed...

How is that possible!?!? :lol:

So, what are you saying the problem is? Hecklers? Bullies?
Dangit! You beat me to it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:11 pm 
born to perform.

Location: President of Cool People Clique-now accepting applications
bucky310 wrote:
What ever happened to the 'no tolerance for bad grammar' rule that was initiated by admin? I think I had to read that about 3 times before I got it.

If that is true, your pathetic. It made complete sence. But it is funny that "his mime teacher sayed" :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:19 am 
born to perform.

Why are you making fun of bad grammar? This should be constructive. Firsty, trix2, from seeing you use grave accents (`) instead of apostrophes ('), and you talking about a mime school, I'm guessing you're French, or from somewhere else in Europe. In which case your English is very good but for future use, it's, "said," not "sayed."

As ultimatemagician said, that's the important thing about being a magician - your ability to deal with hecklers. And it also teaches that there will be times in your life where you'll have to spend time around people you don't like. That "bimbo" you talked about seems like a real b**ch. I guess you'll just have to grin and bear it until you finish mime school. Don't give up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:10 pm 
born to perform.

I wasn't making fun I just find it quite annoying when you cannot read a post without difficulty because of how they type and how they cannot spell.
I was also just wondering what happened to the rule.
Oh and I was over-exaggerating. I only had to read it once it was just tough to read because of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:47 am 
Penguin

Sorry bout my bad grammar. I wrote this really early in the morning. I guess i can tolarate it for a few more years... But if she goes to far over the line of tolorance, she`s mince meat :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:52 am 
born to perform.

Just take everything with a grain of salt this time. However, if there is a next time, make the show yours. You control everything. You control the sound, the lack of sound, and anything else you want. It's your show. That should be the first lesson in performing a show of any kind. You must be in control. In time, you'll learn to chop down hecklers (non-violently of course), in an appropriate manner.
Hang in there. You displayed good self control by not saying what you were thinking. Anyway, you probably feel better by now.