View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:09 am 
born to perform.

the only persons money i take is my uncles but thats onyl because he took 10 dollars from me in poker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:41 pm 
born to perform.

cool, i want to get that!

ive never used cheats or misdirection on poker games for money, but anything not for money, why not. ocassionally i may be playing a 3 card monte and a kid knows my move so i make a bet and him thinking he's so smart takes it and bets lets say 2 bucks, nothing heavy, and while he bets ill just switch all the cards to be losers, but thats only to stop him from telling ppl how it works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:04 am 
born to perform.

Who said it was ever stealing or who said it was ever cheating....hmmm more like using life to your advantage :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:53 pm 
Penguin

well umm..... ive tooken a few dollars from friends, using techniques in Mastering The Art Of Pickpocketiing.... one day at work, i took a watch, tie, belt and wallet from a guy and at the end of the day he called and said he thought hed been drugged bc he doesnt remember taking his belt tie wallet and watch off :twisted: bottom deals.... HA! poker owns..... i love it..... just set up a flush or straight at the bottom and bottom deal away..... i love it... its lke a second job.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:03 pm 
born to perform.

well i don't really get the chance to. i play cards alot, but my friends usually don't like it when i deal. they don't trust me. however, i do deal most of the time and i don't cheat.....most of the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:53 pm 
Penguin

my friends all know what i can do with cards, but even if im stacking the deck, i never win, i just suck that bad at poker. lol

on a side note, that ZENON'S 100 WAYS TO WIN A TENNER sounds really cool, do any of the tricks in the book require gimmiks or anything?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:19 pm 
Penguin

when i play cards a school, they dont let me touch the cards. but i can still cheat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:55 pm 
born to perform.

I've done it only twice in my life. In blackjack. Dude didn't know I was a magician. Kept peeking the card on top and then second dealing another one to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:24 am 
Penguin

atced79 wrote:
"its immoral to let a sucker keep his money" from Rounders...a great movie by the way if you're into poker. ;-)

thats in rounders, but thats a quote from bill jones

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:44 am 
Penguin

well a few months ago i got bollocked for shoplifting, i only did a little bit in town at school cuz i had no lunch.... i thought it was ok but obviously against the law so i never did it again but some n00b told of me and my headmaster spoke to me in his office and told me i was suspended till further notice maybe expelled by the time he said this i had already taken his watch from handshaking him... so i waited till later cuz my mum was comin to pick me up and i waited until he went out of his office, FEWWWWWW lol, i wrote to him and i did get expelled but my friend did because he stole alcohol lol he's a n00b but anyway i barely got away from this so i dont think i'll be pickpcoketing again :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:52 pm 
born to perform.

i admit i've used my skills at cards for cheating. and i admit also that i have sticky fingers but pickpocketing is fun. i steal pencils ALOT, then i reapear them using a move from i think it was jay sankeys 45. i have taken $$$ before but i gave it back (kept a $5, im so ashamed :oops: ) by the way when u pickpocket let me say that a jacket with pockets inside makes hiding stuff so easy. i cheat at poker to with chips though. i use my coin skills to steal a bit here and there and wala my pile of chips is bigger. ashamed :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:27 pm 
Penguin

I've won over 10$ in 3 card monte...I then teach it to people who pay me about 10$ teaching fee and 10% of all their winnings...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:05 pm 
born to perform.

rabid_squirrel wrote:
I've won over 10$ in 3 card monte...I then teach it to people who pay me about 10$ teaching fee and 10% of all their winnings...

thats not that great of an idea. Why you ask? Because they are going to then go out and hustle the people you could be hustling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:21 pm 
Penguin

well, I cheat in poker, but never bet money, just chips.
Ive pickpocketed my friends once or twice, my friend had a huge rubber band in his pocket once, and I took it, and when he went and jumped off the swing, I flug it at him and he nearly broke his leg when he fell.
(btw, Im not like 7 or w/e you must be thinkin I am by now, but in 6th grade, the swings and jumpin off was a huge fad, cause we almost killed ourselves doin backflips and stuff. Good times, good times...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:59 pm 
Penguin

:twisted: I prefer not to call it cheating, but bending the rules, and stealing is just borrowing, and lying is just twisting the truth... :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next