View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:45 pm 
Penguin

hey Magic_Man101 ... ur what they call a BAD [edited] MAGICIAN lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:02 pm 
born to perform.

Wow your story was inspiringly funny. Well, not inspiring. But I want to know how this kid turned out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:55 am 
born to perform.

well u know if he would like die from the injuries that you may have caused him by KICKING him in the stomach, that week wouldnt be so good... anywayz I think this is pritty much BS, but hey i dont know. + from what i see half of the guys here claim to be uber "i can beat the crap out of everyone" tipe...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:15 pm 
Penguin

I believe this is proof of how immature and unprofessional the maicians of the future are going to be.

If your at a trade show, and someone goes "I saw that! pull your sleeve up!" would you punch them in the face?

You are doing nothing but making trouble for yourself.

Even if he never tells his parents, he will tell someone, and you will never ever know if someone genuinly likes the trick, or doesn't want to die. Also, if he keeps figuring stuff out, that means YOU are messing up! maybe you brought your wrist to close to the fork or you flashed the key ring, but if he's suspicious, thats because you made him suspicious.

Another thing, why do you have the linking rings in school? Did you mean three ring circus? but then you couldn't "beat him up" with a keyring, now could you?

I honestly hope this was a made up story or you plan to go to anger management classes.

Think about this, If you go to see a play, and you go "that was Edited" because its a classical play and you are too young or immature to appreciate it, would you want all the actors to come together and beat you up after the show?

One more thing, if he does tell his parents, the PE teacher will most likely get fired. And then what would you say? What would your parents think when they found out you beat some kid up because he thought you might have a magnet on your sleeve?

What were you thinking? I'm not trying to bashbyou ar anything, but please never ever do this again! go up to that person and apologize, this is about as inhumane as one could get.

so he called you Edited. How offensive is that, everyone trades insults with other people at one point or another. Don't tell me you haven't called someone you know a [edited] at some point inn your life, playing or not.

Also, did you give this kid any warning? Did you ever pull him over and go "polease stop"? it sounds like you just beat him up.

ost people don't realize the effort put into this, and they see it as more of a novelty than anything else, so this kid didn't really think anything was happening, he just ruined your trick. so what?

In the grand scheme of things, which one of you was the worst person? Is st peter at those pearly gates more likely to go "Well, you called someone Edited and told them how a magic trick worked, so you go to edited" or "you beat up someone who said how your little tricks worked, so your going to edited"

see the difference?

You say what goes around comes around, but were you really fair. If he was telling a joke, and you said the punchline before it was coming, then you could have called it even.

but you went far worse than that. you took this kid into another room, beat him up until he was crying on the floor, and all because he knew that you had a magnet?

I have not heard of a more despicable thing in my life.

Please find that kid, apologize, and try to befriend him for what you did to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:01 pm 
born to perform.

When good magicians have trouble with spectators, they learn from the experience, and become better for it. A heckler is a sign of you doing something wrong, in this case very obvious of lack of audience management (as well as anger issues), and especially if they discover the secret, it is in many cases your fault, if nothing else, they should be fooled. This is a sign of bad magic gone even worse, and frankly, I hope your teacher gets fired and that kid gets his revenge against you, because I know I would.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:32 am 
Penguin

Alright first things first, thanks to all the people who supported me and my wrong doings. Second, first of all the fact he had done it multiple times AND embarassed me infront of a lot of people really fired me up. Espicially HAHAHAH Edited GUY was really starting to piss me off. So, to prove I was pissed I gave him the slammer (not jail) Anyways fellow magicians (DO NOT DO THIS IT IS WRONG I HAVE REALIZED MY MISTAKES AND ME AND THE KID EVENTUALLY REALIZED BOTH OF OUR MISTAKES THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:34 am 
Penguin

tKd_ wrote:
Wow your story was inspiringly funny. Well, not inspiring. But I want to know how this kid turned out.

He looked like an old painting ,old beat up, smudged, and colorful

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:54 am 
born to perform.

Thats not funny. Thats pretty sick if you ask me. Maybe you couldve just stopped showing him magic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:29 am 
born to perform.

dominicchambers wrote:
Thats not funny. Thats pretty sick if you ask me. Maybe you couldve just stopped showing him magic.

my thoughts exactly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:14 pm 
born to perform.

Location: ~looney~ veggies are good when they dance mommy! i like dancing!!!! sjfgdfyfydxyhdfydgpenguinnnnnnnn
Magic_Man101 wrote:
Alright first things first, thanks to all the people who supported me and my wrong doings. Second, first of all the fact he had done it multiple times AND embarassed me infront of a lot of people really fired me up. Espicially HAHAHAH Edited GUY was really starting to piss me off. So, to prove I was pissed I gave him the slammer (not jail) Anyways fellow magicians (DO NOT DO THIS IT IS WRONG I HAVE REALIZED MY MISTAKES AND ME AND THE KID EVENTUALLY REALIZED BOTH OF OUR MISTAKES THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME)

here ya go.he knows what he did was wrong, no need to say anything about it anymore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:25 pm 
Penguin

I really feel like doing what you did some days (Frikkin Heklers :evil: :evil: :evil: ) I completely support you, but kinda feel sorry for the kid...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:30 pm 
Penguin

lemartini wrote:
Heckler Response for Edited Accusation

Heckler: "Are you Edited?"
Magician: "(Am I Edited )Why are you lonely?"

Martini

NOW i'm glad about getting old haha.
This is definitely going in the possible useage file. Thanks Martini! :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:19 am 
Penguin

"Violence lead to more violence, to prevent a war kill the enemy" By lowgeorge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:06 pm 
born to perform.

that was great man. you have a really cool pe teacher, for letting you do that!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:00 am 
Penguin

That was tight.

It reminds me of when a heckler did the same [edited] crap to me. Here's what happened.

I was doing a card trick to like 5 people in the middle of the sidewalk at my school, and I had the entire deck in my left hand ready to do a trick. But the deck was on my flat hand, my fingers weren't even covering the deck at all. When all of the sudden I felt a push directly below my hand. My cards went everywhere. I turned around and saw one (yes one, I have many) of my enemies. He laughed at me and said magic isn't real. So I lost all of my patience and just started walking quickly towards him. He knew what I was going to do. So he held his hands up over his face, and I just took a swift kick to the sides of his thighs, and he moved his hands towards his legs, which left his face open. So I took 3 shots at his face and one on his chest. That little "fight", he didn't get one punch in, cost me 2 days of suspension.

But in the end, I think it was all worth it. I work out a lot in the gym, so I knew he stood no chace... and to this day, he never even looks at me.
(I am also known for beating the $hit out of that idiot around my school)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next