View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:48 am 
born to perform.

Dibbun wrote:
But in the end, I think it was all worth it. I work out a lot in the gym, so I knew he stood no chace... and to this day, he never even looks at me.
(I am also known for beating the $hit out of that idiot around my school)

Wow! You must be real proud of yourself. Hasn't anyone every heard of "Kill'em with Kindness". Do you want people to "Respect" you...or "Fear" you? They are not the same thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:08 pm 
born to perform.

if you kill em, you kill em

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:59 am 
Penguin

creecy wrote:
Dibbun wrote:
But in the end, I think it was all worth it. I work out a lot in the gym, so I knew he stood no chace... and to this day, he never even looks at me.
(I am also known for beating the $hit out of that idiot around my school)

Wow! You must be real proud of yourself. Hasn't anyone every heard of "Kill'em with Kindness". Do you want people to "Respect" you...or "Fear" you? They are not the same thing.

That's not how I work things.

I don't hide behind my acting just to try and prove them wrong or get them away from me. I know it may be a horrid way to deal with my heckler problems... but you've never met this guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:22 am 
Penguin

Funny story! :lol: But, wow! How do all these magicians get into fights? I hardly ever have come across hecklers like that, even when I was in school.

Some people just don't want to see a performance. Play it safe and stay away from violent hecklers. It is very tempting, but do not beat up hecklers. The media and police do not like it. Imagine if a great performer like Copperfield, Blaine, or any other famous one beat up a heckler that embarassed them. The media would swarm them, and they would be pressed with criminal charges!

The only time it is appropriate to attack a heckler, in my opinion, is when he is attacking you. That is where security and self-defense training comes in handy.

Now, if he just grabs your wrist: If he is hurting you, obviously you have to defend yourself, but if you can just ask him to let go, do that. If he does not let go after asking, there are simple karate moves out there to free yourself from him and send a harmless message to not do that.

The best method though, is to always avoid fights! After that is just self-defense.

Post subject: Re: This One guy...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:32 pm 
born to perform.

Magic_Man101 wrote:
Alright... There was this kid, he was like a wanabe ganster and he was short and dumb and would always be like ''YOUR Edited''. So I preform the M5 (Micro 5) trick and then I shut him up. The next day I moved a fork and then he pulled up my sleeve to check for strings and found the secret. He held it up and was like '' HAHAHAHHA Edited GUY U SUCK'' and this one girl I liked was laughing at me and the whole freaking school was laughing. I was like ''thats it''. I consulted my P E teacher and he agreed to let me use his office for confedential purposes... My PE teacher was nice but he didn't know what I was going to do. So one day I brought the little annoying kid in the office and took out my linking rings and he was amazed. Thats when he took em out of my hands and was like ''HAHHAHAH UR Edited''. Just before he tried to run out of the office I blocked him and took the remaining linking ring in my hand and punched the crap out of him until he fell to the ground crying. I kept kicking him until he passed out. And then I was like ''HAHAH UR Edited'' I exited the office and my P E teacher knew what I did. He said he wouldn't tell anyone and when they asked him his response was ''I was not there, most likely he tripped''. So I go up to this little kid and say ''tell some one and you will never see the light of day''. Laughing I got out of school, and eventually I got a girlfriend and it was the best week of my life. (WARNING, THIS IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE A HECKLER. JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DO NOT RENACT ANY OF THE STUNTS TOLD IN THIS STORY) I also just walk away from hecklers, but you see this guy went too far...

I don't feel that that was the best way to handle that. That's bullying... SIKE!!! Honestly, I think he deserved it. I hate posers and it's good that you hit him in the stomach other wise you wouldda got caught sooner. ALL BOW DOWN TO THE HECKLER KILLER!!! LOL :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: This One guy...
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:28 pm 
Penguin

blong wrote:
Magic_Man101 wrote:
Alright... There was this kid, he was like a wanabe ganster and he was short and dumb and would always be like ''YOUR Edited''. So I preform the M5 (Micro 5) trick and then I shut him up. The next day I moved a fork and then he pulled up my sleeve to check for strings and found the secret. He held it up and was like '' HAHAHAHHA Edited GUY U SUCK'' and this one girl I liked was laughing at me and the whole freaking school was laughing. I was like ''thats it''. I consulted my P E teacher and he agreed to let me use his office for confedential purposes... My PE teacher was nice but he didn't know what I was going to do. So one day I brought the little annoying kid in the office and took out my linking rings and he was amazed. Thats when he took em out of my hands and was like ''HAHHAHAH UR Edited''. Just before he tried to run out of the office I blocked him and took the remaining linking ring in my hand and punched the crap out of him until he fell to the ground crying. I kept kicking him until he passed out. And then I was like ''HAHAH UR Edited'' I exited the office and my P E teacher knew what I did. He said he wouldn't tell anyone and when they asked him his response was ''I was not there, most likely he tripped''. So I go up to this little kid and say ''tell some one and you will never see the light of day''. Laughing I got out of school, and eventually I got a girlfriend and it was the best week of my life. (WARNING, THIS IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE A HECKLER. JUST MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DO NOT RENACT ANY OF THE STUNTS TOLD IN THIS STORY) I also just walk away from hecklers, but you see this guy went too far...

I don't feel that that was the best way to handle that. That's bullying... SIKE!!! Honestly, I think he deserved it. I hate posers and it's good that you hit him in the stomach other wise you wouldda got caught sooner. ALL BOW DOWN TO THE HECKLER KILLER!!! LOL :D :D :D

Grazie, Grazie.. All your words are most appreciated, it has been said before. Violence is not the best way, but it ALWAYS works. But uhh, I was stupid so please, don't bee a wise guy and go around beating the crap outa people with linking rings. I know this is hypocritical but uhh just don't thank you.