View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:36 am 
Penguin

There's no Hype it is what it is. It's handcuff escape taught by me. I'm not only a Magician but a Law Enforcement Professional. I teach some sure fire methods from escape of the cuffs. To being able to be shook down (FRISK/Stripped Searched) Prior to your escape.

As for Santini's comment (P.S. If these were properly put on and double locked, I will give you anything that the "Uncuffed" gimmick will utterly and completely fail to open them.)

This isn't some over night thing that was tossed together this is the way I have been doing it to floor my peers for years. Down to them strip searching me and putting on a full set ( leg irons, cuffs,waistchain,black box and padlock). In less than 5 mins I walked out with the $1200.00 kitty. I even teach you how to gaff a set of cuff or legs.

Later, Anton

But think what you want I wasted enought time typing this.
Time the only thing more important than money when it gone you cant get it back.Thus it's why the justice system takes it.

Restraint Escape Taught by A Magician
Restraint Escape Taught by A Law Enforcement Professional

www.antonedwards.com
www.fnawesome.com

Post subject: Yeah...right
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:05 am 
Penguin

Black box and padlock??????

Sure,...o.k.

Does this mean MY black box and padlock?

Anytime dude.

Anytime.

And you ain't gettin out.

Steve Santini

Post subject: It is what it is
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:43 pm 
Penguin

Like I Said believe what you want. I put this on the market to share with other Magician's and those interested in Restraint Escape. Yes, It mean's any black box and padlock. Either buy the DVD or Don't but the DVD. But don't let your belief's get the better of you. (to stray for the topic a little)There are plenty of officers who are no longer here because of a belief that a prisioner could not come out of a full set of restraints. Ask any Correction Officer that works a Max unit if an inmate can come out of a full set of restraints that have been properly applied or if they can get out from behind one of those secure doors of solitude. As a veteren officer I can tell you for a fact some of them can and some have. There are plenty of good reasons why they don't. Example the escape charge. Another deterent is the fact than they can and will be fired upon once the direct order is given for them to stop and they do not comply. (street cop rules differ) ie... a street cop better not for the sake of his own career fire upon a fleeing suspect running away from him or her. (now how a house cop <correction officer> rules differ. a C/O better take the shot if a fleeing convit is running away from him. Why the difference in the rule of engagement simple. One is a suspect not yet apprehended, charged or convicted. The other is a convicted felon sentenced to serve a prison sentence, he's not fleeing he is escapeing there for must be stopped by the mininum force necessary which in most cases is less than lethal but can easily be deadly force and its justified. A convict is always a threat. And even with deterents like these it doesnt deter all. Notice these are not Magician or Escape Artist defeating properly applied restraints but for lack of better terminology common criminals. I have taken what I have learned as a Magician and combined it with what I have Learned as a Cop, combined the 2 and thus we get UNCUFFED. I mean are you afraid you will learn something.
Don't take my word for it by no means take the word of those that have purchased uncuffed. Here's a few.
Mr. Edwards this is a Great escape DVD. I learned many things I didn't know. Thanks Anton!

Fastest.shipping.ever. Thanks! The dvd is great for my routine.

Dear Mr. Edwards,

I just got your handcuff DVD on Ebay. Thankyou. I left positive feedback. I

really enjoyed the DVD. I work as a nurse on a psychiatric hospital.

We often

put people in 5 point leather restraints. Whenever we have a felon

on the unit

we usually have a sheriff deputy there watching. I'm always playing

with their

handcuffs. I learned quite many things about cuffs I did not know. Cant wait

to freak some of my deputy friends after I've done some pracice.

Thanks again,

Tom Mace

www.amazingmaces.com

Well I gotta run My week is looking fierce between shows and work.

Later, Anton

www.antonedwards.com
www.fnawesome.com

Last edited by AEdwards on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Hype
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:08 pm 
Penguin

Well, now that you have name dropped and tried like heck to yet again promote a product that simply can't be what you have cracked it up to be, perhaps you should know a little about me.

This will let you and anyone on here who reads our posts get a very good idea that I know very well what I am talking about.

1) I have been an escape artist also skilled in various magic principals and have been at it from the age of 14 to 42.

2) I am a locksmith

3) I have performed numerous escapes from all manner of handcuffs, restraints, and even jail cells.

4) I have invented original restraint improvement devices to boost the security of modern law enforcement restraints. In fact, one of my restraint improvement inventions is currently manufactured and sold by Hiatt Thompson Corporation in the USA who are a leading manufacturer and distributor of police and prison restraints.

O.K.

Now that you have read this, and others have too, try and tell me again that you can get out of any handcuffs locked into any black box and belly chain and secured with any padlock.

And try and do it with a straight face.

But remember, there are a number of people out there who know better and who have a heck of a lot of experience with escapes and lock mechanisms.

Ian McColl is one and I am another.

Do not claim things that are not possible to promote your product.

It is not ethical behavior.

Steve Santini

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:03 pm 
Penguin

I have not made any false claims. If you owned the product you would know that. Nuff said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:35 pm 
born to perform.

Well, I'll just say that I have been doing escapes for 36+ years and, like Steve Santini, have serious doubts.

But I'll offer a proposition: take this 'technique' to the next annual escape artists' convention in October, and allow the pros to do the handcuffing; you can then prove the veracity of your 'product.'

Fair enough?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:37 pm 
born to perform.

Oh, and having proven the claims at the convention, you would have dealers ready to offer to distribute this product...if it works as advertized.

Post subject: One Medeco or Abloy padlock and...
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:55 pm 
Penguin

Hi Stephen,

One of those padlocks on a belly chain and a black or blue box rig and it's all over.

Providing of course the cuffs are double locked.

Heck, the guy can even have all the tools he wants.

But, mark my words, it's never gonna happen.

He will no more take this test on than he can prove any of the claims for his methodology.

Steve Santini

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:22 am 
born to perform.

Hi Steve,

You got it, ace. I couldn't agree more.

As far as gimmicks go, the best, most far-reaching one I ever saw was the one YOU introduced in T.E.N.

For every cuff you listed, I looked at that little gaff and said, "Yeah, I can see how it would open THAT one, too!"

Stephen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:01 pm 
Penguin

Hi guys, I will settle this thing for you. I just ordered the Anton Edwards DVD and as soon as I get it, I will give you an un-bias review. Fair enough? I will check back in as soon as I get it in the mail.

Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:15 pm 
Penguin

Stephen,

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Steve Santini www.thedarkmaster.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:09 am 
Emperor Penguin

magicguy85 wrote:
Hi guys, I will settle this thing for you. I just ordered the Anton Edwards DVD and as soon as I get it, I will give you an un-bias review. Fair enough? I will check back in as soon as I get it in the mail.

I am glad some one did, i was about to order it to find the truth. please tell asap. and thank you. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:25 pm 
Penguin

:!:

Last edited by me4928 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:38 am 
Penguin

:!:

Last edited by me4928 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:43 pm 
Penguin

First off it not my living room, it's the front section of my office. As for not covering locks, it's not supposed to cover locks. ( JUST STANDARD RESTRAINT ). If you don't like my style of instruction be it written or DVD, simple don't purchase my product. I see here on these forums people like to shoot off with the mouth, make every wise crack and take every cheap shot possible. Fine you purchased the DVD have you put anything there to use because if you have you would see that it works. Hey I don't have time to play or argue.
Later, Anton
www.antonedwards.com