View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:54 pm 
Penguin

camera trick isnt criss's style :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:43 pm 
born to perform.

Some of the levitations are, I dont c how they couldn't be. Especially the self levitation where he is up like four feet off the ground, it has to be using wires and there is no way they could be controlling lighting outside enough to actually show it to people. Think about just using invisible thread and how annoying it is to control lighting for that, it would be like a hundred times harder to do a self levitation with wire and do it where the people watching don't actually see the wire.

Post subject: Celebrity Deathmatch
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:01 pm 
Penguin

There needs to be a celebrity deathmatch between David Blaine and Criss angel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:02 pm 
Penguin

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE...HOW IN THE edited DID HE ELEVATE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN OPEN PARK..OR WHEN HE WAS RIDING THE DIRTBIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT AND JUST VANISHED...IM NOT TOO MUCH INTO MAGIC BUT CRISS ANGEL DOES BAFFLE ME BECAUSE NONE OF WHAT HE DOES SEEMS POSSIBLE YET THERE ARE 50 PEOPLE AROUND HIM WHEN HE'S DOING IT SCREAMS [edited] OR WHATEVER....THERE IS NO WAY THAT MAN HAS THAT MANY DIFFERENT EMPLOYEES.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:30 pm 
Penguin

yes there is, because hes got CA$H MONEY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:41 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah if you've got this many zeros in your paycheck 000000 then this many 0 to get a person to say wow isn't a very big deal. Plus he's got family, friends, production staff, magic consultants, trick assistants, etc. It adds up. And turns out I was right about the building to building levitation, definetaly a camera trick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:04 pm 
Penguin

look i believe that cris dosent use camera tricks he proforms in front of REAL people and sometimes even hundrends of people. you just say its a camera trick becuase you have no clue how to do it, criss's self levitation (the one where he floats on the chair..etc) was cool and most ppl couldnt figure it out and called it a camrea trick and now its on DVD
so theres a secret behind everthing and you shouldnt call his hard work a "camrea trick"

Post subject: HA!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:24 pm 
Penguin

:lol: you actuly think angel uses camewra tricks PHA-LEZE I`m telling ya you all just want to look good by making other peaple look bad.Now I dont mind making fun of blaine,because even on this website they have a LIST of tricks blaine performs,I`m not saying blaine is a bad showman, I`m just saying that I could have my own special if thats what "magic" is.
Back to getting angel...REDICULUS!!!! do you think he has that umbrella to look "hip" NO WAY ! thats the secret! and he was waring a helmet ALL BEFORE HE WENT TO RAMP for a reason! WERE MAGICIANS AND AS MAGICIANS WE NEED TO RESPECT OTHER MAGICANS(except blaine)ITS JUST LIKE JAY SANKEY SAID "IF YOURE WACHING A MAGIC SHOW AND YOU KNOW HOW THE EFECT IS DONE DONT SAY ANYTHING JUST SIT BACK AND LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE" AND HE IS RIGHT WERE ALL SITING HERE NAGING OVER HOW ANGEL DOES HIS TRICK WHEN WE ALL HAVE SECRETS ! What Im saying is you wouldnt want a chat room of coliges trying to figgure out youre secrets. So why should angel :o

Post subject: Re: HA!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:59 pm 
Emperor Penguin

tymax1234 wrote:
:lol: you actuly think angel uses camewra tricks PHA-LEZE I`m telling ya you all just want to look good by making other peaple look bad.Now I dont mind making fun of blaine,because even on this website they have a LIST of tricks blaine performs,I`m not saying blaine is a bad showman, I`m just saying that I could have my own special if thats what "magic" is. Then why don't you?
Back to getting angel...REDICULUS!!!! do you think he has that umbrella to look "hip" NO WAY ! thats the secret! and he was waring a helmet ALL BEFORE HE WENT TO RAMP for a reason! WERE MAGICIANS AND AS MAGICIANS WE NEED TO RESPECT OTHER MAGICANS(except blaine)ITS JUST LIKE JAY SANKEY SAID "IF YOURE WACHING A MAGIC SHOW AND YOU KNOW HOW THE EFECT IS DONE DONT SAY ANYTHING JUST SIT BACK AND LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE" AND HE IS RIGHT WERE ALL SITING HERE NAGING OVER HOW ANGEL DOES HIS TRICK WHEN WE ALL HAVE SECRETS ! What Im saying is you wouldnt want a chat room of coliges trying to figgure out youre secrets. So why should angel :o

The debate on whether or not he uses camera tricks is far over, and he lost that debate around the time this thread was last posted in(before you). We now talk about who will quit his show next, and what girl will look appalled while standing next to him at the adult movie awards, of all places!!!!