View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:16 pm 
born to perform.

What is being ignored here are the following common-sense facts:

1. A shim will not work on a regulation handcuff, in good condition, that has been DOUBLE-LOCKED. The function of the double-lock is to prevent shimming.

2. Neither a shim or a near-master key will work on a regulation handcuff, in good condition, that has been DOUBLE-LOCKED and encased in a padlocked transport box (blue box; black box;etc.). The function of a transport box is to prevent access to the handcuff keyholes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:36 pm 
Penguin

:!:

Last edited by me4928 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:46 pm 
born to perform.

I just wanted to say that if I were to Anton I would be so embarrased and I would also feel like c**p.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:19 pm 
Penguin

Post subject: Re: uncuffed by anton edwards
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:33 pm 
Penguin

I would not recommend this DVD at all. Unfortunately, I bought it and in my opinion it is poorly made, low quality, does not teach anything new and was a big disappointment. It is not worth the money, not anywhere close. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:50 am 
Penguin

Standard Restraint is Handcuff's or Leg Iron's (You get locked up on the street you get cuffed sometimes Leg Iron's for those that are combative in prep for the hog tie). Chain's, Lock's and Blk Boxes are not standard restraint. It's LvL 4 or 5 Transport or Extradition Restraint. The DVD wasnt ment to make anyone Houdini. It was ment for someone that wanted to do a handcuff escape on the fly. IE....... street performance setting. Now properly applied restraint. A properly applied cuff should have enough space between the cuff and wrist for a pen to fit thru. Any tighter than that and it's a lawsuit waiting. I know first hand that there is a lawyer willing to rep any con out there for a payday and payday's happen often. As far as quality I don't have the time to devote to studio filming.I just wanted to convey my information and my handling for on the fly escapes. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but I have now time to bicker or argue. Some have gotten alot out of the video some have gotten nothing. Simple use what you can and discard the rest.

Later, Anton
www.fnawesome.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:22 pm 
Penguin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:08 pm 
Penguin

Hey like I said I'm not here to bicker or argue. I'm sorry you did'nt get anything out of the DVD. I'm always open to suggestions. If need be I can be reached by email.

Later, Anton

www.fnawesome.com
www.antonedwards.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:34 pm 
Penguin

Last edited by me4928 on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Name dropping?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:06 am 
Penguin

Hi Anton, You have put me in a difficult position. Yes I had inquired with you about the cost of your DVD and shipping to Australia. I was interested to see if there was anything that you knew or did that was different from anything I already know. From the vitriolic review here I now err on the side of caution.

I am also disappointed that no confidentiallity was given to me for contacted you and I suggest that dropping my name into the above posting was for your gain and certainly not mine. I would agree with Mr Santini that it is unethical.

If your DVD is exactly as you describe in your earlier posts, I look forward to getting a copy in the post on approval.

sincerely

Ian McColl