View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Smallville
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:44 pm 
born to perform.

Season premiere tonight -- thirteen minutes actually.

Who's going to watch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:47 pm 
born to perform.

I AM!!!! MUST WATCH!!! 10 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL IT'S ON!!!! :P :P :P :P :D :D :shock: 8) :lol: :cry: :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :? :( :( :( :o :o :) :) :D :D :( :) :? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :x :x :shock: 8) :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:48 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I amm!!!! I was soooo angry when they left that huge cliff hanger last season, check the old topic. I was furious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:53 pm 
born to perform.

Smallville always does that crap.

I guess its a good way to ensure the previous seasons viewers will tune in next season, even if its just to find out what happened.Anyway five minutes, gonna get a snack and go watch.

Btw Lana is a total biatch! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:03 pm 
Emperor Penguin

whats that girls name? the one that stays at his house with the B.O.Ts? yeahhhhhh, my favorite character of the show 8) oo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:42 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
I just got into Smallville about 2 weeks ago.My friend is letting me borrow seasons 1-5 so I can catch up.I just finished season 1 today and i'm hooked now. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:34 pm 
born to perform.

GOD DAMMIT!! i wanted to start this thread!! i waited til the episode was over to make the thread. DAM DAM!!! i love smallville!!!! as you can see by my username. and i am made fun of it by bckid and the_sun. dam. o well. it was really good. i love lex when he is a bada$$ set on killing evreyone. and that fight scene with him and clark in the woods was GREAT!!

yea i know i am a little entusiastic. lolo. i own all the DVDs and can't get enough!!

ok i'm done. i'm running out of breath. can't wait til next week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:37 pm 
born to perform.

therealsuperman13 wrote:
GOD DAMMIT!! I wanted to start this thread!! I waited til the episode was over to make the thread. DAM DAM!!! I love smallville!!!! as you can see by my username. and I am made fun of it by bckid and the_sun. dam. o well. it was really good. I love lex when he is a bada$$ set on killing evreyone. and that fight scene with him and clark in the woods was GREAT!!

yea I know I am a little entusiastic. lolo. I own all the DVDs and can't get enough!!

ok I'm done. I'm running out of breath. can't wait til next week.

hahaha therealslimshady13 smallvile is for 2 year olds, and dont be cusin so much it's really not good, and superman is horrible imo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:39 pm 
born to perform.

superman could kick kyle xy's stupid a$$. an di could probably kick yours. bcbaby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:43 pm 
born to perform.

therealsuperman13 wrote:
superman could kick kyle xy's stupid a$$. an di could probably kick yours. bcbaby

ok first why the edited would kyle xy and superman be fighting?(that was really Edited) and second you'd be on the floor with half a face beggin for mercy before you even touched me, so i wouldn't be talkin, anyway kyle xy isn't the only show I like, I like super hero's too, like spiderman, X-men, flash, iron man, fantastic 4, and several others, superman should not get as much credit as he does, and the other super heros should get alot more publicity, superman sucks for so many reasons, anyway I dont wanna start anything so I better stop. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:49 pm 
born to perform.

how old are you like 6?? you better go play with your little friends bcKID. the big boys are talking and it be best to keep your mouth shut because lately everyones been hating you. you have no friends here. just leave and make all our lives a he// of a lot better!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:59 pm 
Emperor Penguin

bckid wrote:
therealsuperman13 wrote:

ok first why the edited would kyle xy and superman be fighting?(that was really Edited)

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE MISTER!!! You got it all wrong, you are Edited. Now stop spamming and causing others to spam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:45 pm 
born to perform.

therealsuperman13 wrote:
how old are you like 6?? you better go play with your little friends bcKID. the big boys are talking and it be best to keep your mouth shut because lately everyones been hating you. you have no friends here. just leave and make all our lives a he// of a lot better!!

uh ok therealdumbass13 I'm not 6, but since your 2 I'll trey to make you understand this, you dont need to keep flaming me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:52 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a Freakin shoe!!! Why you wanna fight about it!?! Huh?!! Do You!?! Be hating people in shoes?!!!
Bckid.....*sigh*.....you have asthma. Anyone with that can't fight for %$&*. You'd be wheezing all over the place and Superman would be throwing comic books at you. So in that wimpy fight I would say Superman13 would win simply because he is throwing crap at you. Nuff said.---thesun :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:52 am 
born to perform.

The_Sun wrote:
Bckid.....*sigh*.....you have asthma. Anyone with that can't fight for %$&*. You'd be wheezing all over the place and Superman would be throwing comic books at you. So in that wimpy fight I would say Superman13 would win simply because he is throwing crap at you. Nuff said.---thesun :roll:

I would win because while he's watching smallvile I would be beating on his [edited] witha sledge hammer, and I have very very mild asthma it wouldn't make a difference, since all therealstupidass13 can only throw comic books I would catch them and give him paper cuts. :roll:
seriously the_sun, dont get involved

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next