View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:25 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Are you on drugs Tonto or did someone get a hold of your account? This doesn't sound like something you would say. You normally have good grammar, and don't abbreviate your words. If it is you, say no to drugs!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:22 pm 
Penguin

>> Then he was like since I have shown u what u r able..

Yo wanabe? shesh up.. Go levitate in a thunderstorm!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:45 am 
Emperor Penguin

read the rules about grammar!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:23 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Burleson , Texas , stop buying every new trick and Read some bloody books
Havn't met them but,I've met,Vito lupo,dik Koornwinder,mike caveney,banchek,trevor lewis,jon armstrong,andy dallas,david hira,rene lavaland, johny thompson,roy keupors, david williamson,and that is just at one convention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:24 pm 
Penguin

thecooltonto wrote:
I met angel one time, I saw him walking down the side of a building going to a store so I went over there to meet him. So I wanted to c if he could vanish like on tv so I was like can u vanish like u did on tv in real life? And he said yeah of course I can vanish in real life. I'll need u to close ur eyes 4 just a second, close ur eyes, pause pause pause pause pause, keep them closed, count to 400 hundred in ur head, so I counted to 20 and opened my eyes and he was gone! It was amazing, he really doesnt use editing.

So then after I looked around everywhere and saw that he was gone he came casually walking back up to me and I of course didnt freak out like he had reappeared r something, and I was like can u float like 10 feet n the air, and he was like didnt u c me do it on tv? So I was like yeah, but I want to see in real life. So then he was like wait here 4a minute and I'll b back. I have to connect my mind, body and spirit as one. So he came back and was like close ur eyes 4a sec please and then somebody lowered a blue wire down and hooked his harness that he had on and he told me I could open my eyes and he actually floated like 15feet up in the air!!!

Seeing that I of course wanted to c if he could walk on water also. So I was then like can u walk on water like Jesus? And he was like of course I can my son. Then I was like im not ur son, and he said he was just tryin to build up drama. So then he walked over to a water puddle and stepped on it and he didnt drown!!! I even checked the puddle and nothing was in it, he was just standing on the water! It was amazing.

Then he was like since I have shown u what u r able to do when u connect ur mind, body and spirit I will now attempt to do the greatest levitation of all time. I will levitate from that building to that building. So he went up there and he yelled down to me close ur eyes, so I did, then he was like can u c me floating over to the other building and I was like no, my eyes r closed. So he said just picture me flying over to the other building. So I said ok I can c u doing it right now. Then he said open ur eyes now, and he had ran to the top of the other building and was like u c, u thought u had ur eyes closed but really u watched me fly to this building!!

Angel is the greatest magician ever! I thought there was a small chance he was just fakin me with what he had shown me so I hit him with my car when I was leavin but he was fine! But he got mad at me so he threw my car down the street and messed it up. But it was worth it cause when he threw it I got severed in half and my top half went hopping after him to get him to pay me for my injuries and my car, but he just jumped into a puddle and appeared on top of a skyscraper laughing at me. But dont worry I found my legs and put myself back together.

I'm pretty sure he is kidding...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:58 pm 
born to perform.

Captain Obvious...is that you???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:02 pm 
Penguin

how did u know it was me? dang, i need a new disguise!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:56 pm 
born to perform.

thecooltonto wrote:
I met angel one time, I saw him walking down the side of a building going to a store so I went over there to meet him. So I wanted to c if he could vanish like on tv so I was like can u vanish like u did on tv in real life? And he said yeah of course I can vanish in real life. I'll need u to close ur eyes 4 just a second, close ur eyes, pause pause pause pause pause, keep them closed, count to 400 hundred in ur head, so I counted to 20 and opened my eyes and he was gone! It was amazing, he really doesnt use editing.

So then after I looked around everywhere and saw that he was gone he came casually walking back up to me and I of course didnt freak out like he had reappeared r something, and I was like can u float like 10 feet n the air, and he was like didnt u c me do it on tv? So I was like yeah, but I want to see in real life. So then he was like wait here 4a minute and I'll b back. I have to connect my mind, body and spirit as one. So he came back and was like close ur eyes 4a sec please and then somebody lowered a blue wire down and hooked his harness that he had on and he told me I could open my eyes and he actually floated like 15feet up in the air!!!

Seeing that I of course wanted to c if he could walk on water also. So I was then like can u walk on water like Jesus? And he was like of course I can my son. Then I was like im not ur son, and he said he was just tryin to build up drama. So then he walked over to a water puddle and stepped on it and he didnt drown!!! I even checked the puddle and nothing was in it, he was just standing on the water! It was amazing.

Then he was like since I have shown u what u r able to do when u connect ur mind, body and spirit I will now attempt to do the greatest levitation of all time. I will levitate from that building to that building. So he went up there and he yelled down to me close ur eyes, so I did, then he was like can u c me floating over to the other building and I was like no, my eyes r closed. So he said just picture me flying over to the other building. So I said ok I can c u doing it right now. Then he said open ur eyes now, and he had ran to the top of the other building and was like u c, u thought u had ur eyes closed but really u watched me fly to this building!!

Angel is the greatest magician ever! I thought there was a small chance he was just fakin me with what he had shown me so I hit him with my car when I was leavin but he was fine! But he got mad at me so he threw my car down the street and messed it up. But it was worth it cause when he threw it I got severed in half and my top half went hopping after him to get him to pay me for my injuries and my car, but he just jumped into a puddle and appeared on top of a skyscraper laughing at me. But dont worry I found my legs and put myself back together.

Hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:01 pm 
Penguin

I've met both Blaine and Angel. I personally like Angel, but the nicest magician was Doug Henning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:42 am 
born to perform.

thecooltonto wrote:

Hahaha you're funny.

I want to see you pattering while you perform ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:18 pm 
born to perform.

yeah I should put that kind of thought into my patter...
I think I will do that sometime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:39 am 
born to perform.

I've met Angel a few times (like 4 or something). I'll mention 2 incidents.

The first time, I was allowed to sit-in on the planning for an episode of Mindfreak. I am contractually obligated to not talk about the show itself; however, it gave me the impression that Angel was a money fan rather than a magic one. Just his general stance and the way he responded to people's questions.

The second time was after he received one of his Magician of the Year awards. He was roaming around shaking hands and chatting. He asked me what I thought of him and I responded, "What I think doesn't matter, but how does it feel to be reponsible for destroying magic's credibility and destroying it as an artform?" or something to the effect. We then had a short argument. We ended up expressing our mutual hatred for one-another and parting ways.

From talking to Angel, I get the idea that he and I are too similar to be friends. We both have that kind of personality. Theatrical, spontaneous, ect. but we both need to run the show, and we need to run it our own way.

From my other interaction with him, he is a generally nice guy; in fact if I weren't a magician, I would probably like him as a person.

I almost forgot. coolonto, loved the post; HIlarious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:50 am 
born to perform.

Guardian452 wrote:
Captain Obvious...is that you???

Captain Obvious: up, up, and away. . . from here. . . going somewhere else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:07 pm 
Penguin

i am currently at the luxor in vegas where criss is shooting season 3 of mindfreak and when i walked in and saw jd, criss' mom, and some other guy were leaving. i chatted with them for ten minutes and then they said they had to go. i said ok and turned around and went up the escalator. i turned around to say goodbye and there was criss. the escalator was so god darn long that by the time i got down, criss was gone.

i took pics with them, i'll post them when i get back from vegas in a topic all about vegas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:16 pm 
Penguin

I met Blaine in his giant bubble in NYC.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next