View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: will the card guard superior ever be in stock
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:56 am 
Penguin

i live in the uk so this is the website tht i use to get my magic stuff becasue its free shipping

however i have really wanted a card guard and as always, penguin mgaic has com up with the lowest price so i really want to buy them from here...but they are out of stock

they have been out of stock for ages now and i really would like it if someone could tell me when they will be in stockbecause i want them quick (in about a week with everything else i buy from here n i dont want to keep buyin thing separately

i have seen that penguinmagic .com have them in stock so why not penguinmagic .co.uk, surly u get them to the uk?

please someone tell me quick when these will be in stock again

cheers in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:16 am 
born to perform.

I believe the UK store is not reordering any new stock, ever. Accoring to the Penguin Magic blog the UK store will be removed when the site is updated, although no one knows for sure when this will be.

Try ordering from another UK vendor. Do a Google UK search for "Card Guard Superior".

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]