View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: criss' disappearing trick
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:37 pm 
Penguin

When Criss makes himself, or a bike, dissapear, are there any books or dvd's that tell how to do that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:12 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
I am not aware of any versions like the ones that Criss does,but if you search around you'll find some good stage versions i'm sure.

Just think about his version for a while though,if he doesn't go up,left,right,back,etc.Where could he possibly go?You must eliminate the obvious possibilites and work from there.

I personally think that his is more of a television effect,not the street style effect of how he projects it to be on his show.Imagine being able to vanish with a circle of people all around you and then the audience is allowed to examine the spot immediatly.In real life,you would be exposed right away.Just like Criss Angel says himself "Don't believe everything you see on t.v.". :wink:

-YNWA

Post subject: Re: criss' disappearing trick
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:50 pm 
born to perform.

Eaglemon wrote:
When Criss makes himself, or a bike, dissapear, are there any books or dvd's that tell how to do that?

There are a few people who have created such effects, but their material is treasured and hard to come by. You will need to hunt them down if you want to know.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:46 am 
Penguin

dbaker_creator wrote:
Eaglemon wrote:

There are a few people who have created such effects, but their material is treasured and hard to come by. You will need to hunt them down if you want to know.

Yeah but I dont think they would give it away. Even for a price. :(

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:29 pm 
born to perform.

Eaglemon wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:
Eaglemon wrote:

I found one once. It was a manuscript on how to do an appearance of a motorcycle on flat land with no cover except a few sheets on PVC frames.

Frames lay flat on ground, assistants oush them up, assistants take them down, motorcycle is there.

It was at a used bookstore for $3. Sweet deal.

Before someone asks, no-I will not part with either the manuscript or the method.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:34 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
dbaker_creator wrote:
Eaglemon wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:
Eaglemon wrote:

I found one once. It was a manuscript on how to do an appearance of a motorcycle on flat land with no cover except a few sheets on PVC frames.

Frames lay flat on ground, assistants oush them up, assistants take them down, motorcycle is there.

Before someone asks, no-I will not part with either the manuscript or the method.

Not even for $1'000'000.00? :!:

-YNWA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:48 pm 
Penguin

Last edited by Slyguy on Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:56 pm 
born to perform.

Slyguy wrote:
i know how he makes himself dissapear.. msg me if u want 2 know.

Please dont expose... i hate people exposing tricks that they dont even buy...

Please edit this now please

thanks

-MagicTay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:52 pm 
born to perform.

ronaldinho wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:
Eaglemon wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:
Eaglemon wrote:

Not even for $1'000'000.00? :!:

-YNWA

I doubt you have $1,000,000.00, so I refuse to answer that question.

And Slyguy, that e-book sold on ebay for 99 cents (which is no doubt what you're talking about) is no where close to the correct method.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:27 pm 
born to perform.

I got rich but selling a pen effect I created to local young magicians for $10.00.

And Slyguy,I highly doubt that.

-YNWA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:55 am 
Penguin

ya'll r h8ers

wuteva dont belive me if u dont want 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:19 am 
Penguin

Slyguy wrote:
ya'll r h8ers

Actually, he does know, but that wasnt the method I was looking for. He knows the table method(out by the pool.) What I'm looking for is when he makes a bike disappear in the park, or when someone gave him a quilt, and, on solid ground, he disappeared under it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:03 pm 
born to perform.

Eaglemon wrote:
Slyguy wrote:
ya'll r h8ers

Actually, he does know, but that wasnt the method I was looking for. He knows the table method(out by the pool.) What I'm looking for is when he makes a bike disappear in the park, or when someone gave him a quilt, and, on solid ground, he disappeared under it.

The "table method" was sold on ebay for 99cents as was the quilt in the park. Neither of the methods where viable under the conditions in the clips.