View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: what do you say when ppl ask u where u learned your magic
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:38 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 02 Jul 2005
Posts: 721
wht do u say when people ask u where you learned your magic


i dont want to say the magic store


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:49 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/vie ... hp?t=69119

There's a whole thread about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:03 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1549
Location: In a galaxy somewhere in the vicinity of Betelguese 5
"Books, dude. RIF, doncha know?"


"Learn? Learn? I'm Special!"


"Don't know of this 'magic' of which you speak, but I have been programmed by a T-1000, if that's of any help."

"Hogwarts. I'm the one who killed Potter."

"Merlin. Why?"

or my personal favorite...........


"That's for me to know any YOU to find out! Neener neener neener!" Then run around in four concentric circles screaming about the bugs in your ears! Such fun! I kill myself! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:10 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Well I was thinking about it but, I like your moms house
jamesjay1 wrote:
"Books, dude. RIF, doncha know?"


"Learn? Learn? I'm Special!"


"Don't know of this 'magic' of which you speak, but I have been programmed by a T-1000, if that's of any help."

"Hogwarts. I'm the one who killed Potter."

"Merlin. Why?"

or my personal favorite...........


"That's for me to know any YOU to find out! Neener neener neener!" Then run around in four concentric circles screaming about the bugs in your ears! Such fun! I kill myself! :wink:



OK can somebody warn him he is posting idk what or at least delete that sinless comment it should be in off topic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:31 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 25 Dec 2006
Posts: 1722
Location: Canada
Duke_sewell wrote:
jamesjay1 wrote:
"Books, dude. RIF, doncha know?"


"Learn? Learn? I'm Special!"


"Don't know of this 'magic' of which you speak, but I have been programmed by a T-1000, if that's of any help."

"Hogwarts. I'm the one who killed Potter."

"Merlin. Why?"

or my personal favorite...........


"That's for me to know any YOU to find out! Neener neener neener!" Then run around in four concentric circles screaming about the bugs in your ears! Such fun! I kill myself! :wink:



OK can somebody warn him he is posting idk what or at least delete that sinless comment it should be in off topic


What? He's posting suggestions and his experiences.

~Z


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:03 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 967
Location: Sydney - Australia
just say that jesus taught you :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
I like to say "The Bible, you'd be amazed at what they put in there!".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:47 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Mar 2004
Posts: 843
Location: Ohio U.S.A.
I tell them the truth. When I started out, there was no internet. I got books on magic from the library and started from there. Then as I got a little more into it, I went to my first magic shop, and became friends with the "regulars".

As time went on, I attended magic conventions where I learned the importance of presentation. Then I started performing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:15 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 93
"This is what I learned in school...that's why i flunked out"
"I was struck by lightning as a child"
"Wherever I can find it"
"By watching the masked magician"
"I'm married so I have a lot of free time on my hands"
"I could tell you but I'd have to kill you"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:16 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 31 Aug 2007
Posts: 17
I tell them i am i wizard and that there are only 9 of us "magical" people in the world! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:53 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 967
Location: Sydney - Australia
adjones wrote:
I like to say "The Bible, you'd be amazed at what they put in there!".
haha yeah thats what i have been using latley, its funny because half of the time people say "REALLY?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:11 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Apr 2006
Posts: 2428
Location: Barrow, Alaska
Hot_2_Trot wrote:
"This is what I learned in school...that's why i flunked out"
"I was struck by lightning as a child"
"Wherever I can find it"
"By watching the masked magician"
"I'm married so I have a lot of free time on my hands"
"I could tell you but I'd have to kill you"


LMAO good one hahaha :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:30 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 15
I found the trick in a Happy Meal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:40 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 68
NEVER EVER Say where you actually bought the trick! I did that once and I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:56 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 09 Sep 2007
Posts: 322
Location: In Los Angeles, California.
www.mallusionist.com

It's a fake exposure site. Give it to them, and they'll come up to everyone the next day saying "I know how you vanished that hankey! It was made of sugar and dissolved in your hand! I saw it online!"

Then they'll think they know the greatest secrets of magic.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.