View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: excuse me
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:04 pm 
Penguin

I am sorry you did not relize I was genuenly trying to be polite and see if you could show me a better way so I dont hurt myself every time I do this . thinking you would humanly give another magician some help. sorry you took it wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:17 am 
Penguin

Okay, I skimmed the thread(no pun intended) and I just want to say that I hope you take my advice, as I can attest to the fact that I know what I'm talking about.

First of all, thread from stomach does NOT use the same method as Saw. Whoever said that, that's not a good assumption on your part. Saw and Needle Through Arm by Harry Anderson are pseudo-effects that give an illusion of what is really happening.

The effect that blaine did can be found in Swami AND Mantra, which is not a book, but a collection of old magazines compiled together. It is not sold to minors, because, here's the kicker, it's dangerous, and very real.

Trust me, I don't think you want to perform thread from stomach, unless you like pain.

|| sean ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:25 am 
Emperor Penguin

_Tempest_ wrote:
Okay, I skimmed the thread(no pun intended) and I just want to say that I hope you take my advice, as I can attest to the fact that I know what I'm talking about.

First of all, thread from stomach does NOT use the same method as Saw. Whoever said that, that's not a good assumption on your part. Saw and Needle Through Arm by Harry Anderson are pseudo-effects that give an illusion of what is really happening.

The effect that blaine did can be found in Swami AND Mantra, which is not a book, but a collection of old magazines compiled together. It is not sold to minors, because, here's the kicker, it's dangerous, and very real.

Trust me, I don't think you want to perform thread from stomach, unless you like pain.

|| sean ||

There is also a non-dangerous version. :roll:

I know of the version you mention, and the much safer version.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:52 pm 
Penguin

DavidTheCryptic wrote:
_Tempest_ wrote:

|| sean ||

There is also a non-dangerous version. :roll:

I know of the version you mention, and the much safer version.

I heard that the dangrous version is more effective and more commonly used. Blaine and Angel both use the dangerous version according to my knowledge.

But thanks for pointing that out, I had forgotten about that. : )

|| sean ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:56 pm 
born to perform.

DavidTheCryptic wrote:
I think swami matra has that. But you have to be 18 to buy that book. its not for kids.

There are other topics on this as well, from the past. search around.

Actually you have to be 21 :(