View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: you guys!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:25 pm 
Penguin

why is every one in this thread so dumb!!!!!!!!!! there are no magnets!!!!!!!!!!

It uses invisible wires!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:31 pm 
Emperor Penguin

No, it uses Hydrogen gas, dummy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:51 am 
born to perform.

On a personal note on Criss Angel, I have just purchased his ENTIRE SET of Mindfreak DVDs, and what can I say?

WOW

Everything on their is pure gold. How did he come up with all those things himself? He is truly the greatest magician ever to have lived. For instance, that two card monte, and the four aces illusion in Vol. 3. To create something as brilliant as that, is just truly, truly awesome.

Forget your Houdini, or Die Verston, and Mr David "I can't do magic" Blaine.

Live Magic. Live Criss Angel.

If you want to make Criss Angel "King Of The Universe", register your vote at www.crissangel.com

:wink:

Last edited by fspigeon on Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:59 pm 
born to perform.

I hate to burst your bubble, but he does not make the magic he does, other magicians do. There are several that work on his show teaching him and directing him. Same as you buying tricks from hear to learn and perform.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:01 pm 

fspigeon wrote:
On a personal note on Criss Angel, I have just purchased his ENTIRE SET of Mindfreak DVDs, and what can I say?

WOW

Everything on their is pure gold. How did he come up with all those things himself? He is truly the greatest magician ever to have lived. For instance, that two card monte, and the four aces illusion in Vol. 3. To create something as brilliant as that, is just truly, truly awesome.

If you want to make Criss Angel "King Of The Universe", register your vote at www.crissangel.com

I think you forgot to close your post with :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:01 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a galaxy somewhere in the vicinity of Betelguese 5
zambini wrote:
I hate to burst your bubble, but he does not make the magic he does, other magicians do. There are several that work on his show teaching him and directing him. Same as you buying tricks from hear to learn and perform.

Sarcasm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:14 pm 
born to perform.

No, just letting him know that Criss is just like the rest of us. I have been in the buisness a long time and know how it works. The same with Blain, Henning, Copperfeild and so on. The people that make the stuff up is people like you, me and the Garcia's of the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:08 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a galaxy somewhere in the vicinity of Betelguese 5
zambini wrote:
No, just letting him know that Criss is just like the rest of us. I have been in the buisness a long time and know how it works. The same with Blain, Henning, Copperfeild and so on. The people that make the stuff up is people like you, me and the Garcia's of the world.

Not you.

fspigeon......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:58 pm 
Penguin

woodham wrote:
I PROMISE I HAVE BEEN DOING MAGIC FOR 8 YEARS AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT ONE THING JEEZE

I think u are lying :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:41 am 
born to perform.

zambini wrote:

I was joking. I hate Criss Angel :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:42 am 
born to perform.

DaveV wrote:
fspigeon wrote:

WOW

I think you forgot to close your post with :wink:

Edited now :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:42 am 
born to perform.

I always heard that invisible angels fly down and lift him up, hence his name :lol:

Sean

Post subject: Re: you guys!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:11 pm 
Penguin

streetmagicmaster wrote:
why is every one in this thread so dumb!!!!!!!!!! there are no magnets!!!!!!!!!!

It uses invisible wires!!!!!!!!!!

You just dummy head,, there areno invisible wires while spectators around them...!

My mom said that Criss angel has sold his soul to the Demon, and now he can levitate like those demon...! And so my preacher in my church said so...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:37 pm 
born to perform.

Okay guys i quit magic and this is the real secret so i dont mind exposing.

What he have in is shoe is a very strange electromagnet, which as 32 poles, it's very rare to found them because they are hard to get.
It is simple as that:
If you convert the electron fond in a neodinium molecule, you can extract of it some of if neutral electron force, wich you can then convert into gape juice.

Then all you do is that you drink that grape juice, grow up, and think wize wihtout lieing around forums.

So that's the secret.
And no im not quiting magic,
MAGIC FOR EVA! (run screaming magic for eva! and then sit down and try to follow daveV advice on cups and balls so i can make my cups and ball routine better, you know i got some problems with finals loads, but i bet with a bit more practice i will get it right, mmmh i feel like drinking grape juice! )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:05 pm 
Penguin

Alright here is how you do it, get 99.95 and buy it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next