View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Juggling tip
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:31 pm 
Penguin

Hi guys, I started to take up juggling since I do kids shows and well, its practically something you need to do at kid shows, anyway, I was practicing 3 balls (highest amount I can do lol) and I found that I was sprinting to catch the balls because I was accidently throwing them a bit infront of me, if any of you guys have this problem, you can perfect juggling using this tecnique i thought of, by using this technique i mastered juggling only in a few days :roll: lol, but all you do is go up to a wall and start juggling the balls on the wall so they dont fly infront of you, this sounds dumb but i assure you its great, then once you go really good on the wallgradually take steps back, off of the wall and soon you will be able to juggle :D

I just thought this might help a few of you struggling jugglers :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:09 pm 
born to perform.

Also, you can stand infront of your bed and do it. And so it still gives you space in front of yourslef to juggle, but if you try to go forward to catch it you will hit your bed and not be able to. So that is something you can try if the wall technique does not work.

luois

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:48 pm 
born to perform.

When i started juggling, I had that problem too. the balls where geting away from me. I tried doing it in front of the wall, but the balls bounced off of the wall and irritated me loads, so I practiced w/o the wall or a bed. After a while it just clikced, and the balls would stay in front of me, and it was no longer a problem.