View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The perfect school trick
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:52 pm 
Penguin

Ok first of all I do not suggest doing magic at school in the first place, so technicly I dont even condone what I am saying. If you really want to do magic at school, leave the cards at home and just use a friggin FORK! liquid metal or Steve Shaws's ( Banachek ) dvds are perfect for this.... I mean what can go wrong with forks, fully examinable and an amazing trick plus you can throw the fork away after your 30 seconds of fame and just leave people mistified!
The only problem I see with this is the use of forks so !!!DONT!!! do magic to every day to be popular, be your bloody self and see if people like you for your personality not your magical ability! Just show the tricks once in a while maybe once a moth to a small group of 5-10 people.
Anyway thats just my $0.02 on school magic

if you have any complaints about my rant please send post email them to IDONTREALLYCARE@ABOUTSCHOOLMAGIC.COM

Curt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:58 pm 
born to perform.

One thread plese. This is considered spam. Its bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:17 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I don't really agree with you on this one. I personally do all of my magic effects at school. To me, because of all the hecklers at school, this actually helps me improve on my handling and performance. Plus, it's good practice. I usually show the effect to my best friend first, and if he thinks it's good enough, I show it to the rest of class/school. Everyone knows that I take magic seriously, and that I hate hecklers (one advantage of a small school). The hecklers were kind of bad at first, but once they found out that I wasn't going to mess with them, and that the rest of the class hated them doing it, they stopped. So therefore, school is one of my favorite places to perform as of right now.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]