View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:25 pm 
born to perform.

chewie1890 wrote:
I ended up ordering the 2 3/4 sized suede balls. I got it in red because it seems like it would stick out and be colorful but also wouldn't get as dirty as the white ones. I measure out the 2 3/4 and the 2 1/2, and I thought that the 2 3/4 would work best in my hands. Thanks very much to both Juggleguy, and DaveV for the advice!

I was curious though, for most of you, how was the shipping time?

-Matt

Haha! I didn't see the 12 panels. Those look like trhe best choice. I'm not really sure about the shipping, I got my renegade stuff as gifts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:29 pm 
born to perform.

Cool, thanks for the reassurance. I always get nervous whenever I buy anything, even if I think its gonna be the best thing in the world. I'm just nervous like that. Anybody else know the normal shipping time? I guess its all about where you live, I live in Florida and its coming from California so I've probably got a good bit of time to wait... Oh well.

Either that or does anyone know what kind of shipping it uses? I couldn't find it anywhere on the site or the e-mail I recieved. Thanks in advance.

-Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:49 pm 
born to perform.

I was considering getting into club juggling, but i'm not sure which set of clubs would be good. I had considered getting the ones mentioned at Renegade but they seem too expensive for me to begin with and start learning with. I'm sure I will be dropping them a bit and I don't want to damage a very nice set so I was looking at alternative choices and so far I think the best I have seen is from The Juggling Store.

I was just wondering what everyone else thought of the product/store in general or if they had any other suggestions for me. Thanks again for all the help.

-Matt

I apologize for the double post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:55 pm 
born to perform.

chewie1890 wrote:
I was considering getting into club juggling, but i'm not sure which set of clubs would be good. I had considered getting the ones mentioned at Renegade but they seem too expensive for me to begin with and start learning with. I'm sure I will be dropping them a bit and I don't want to damage a very nice set so I was looking at alternative choices and so far I think the best I have seen is from The Juggling Store.

I was just wondering what everyone else thought of the product/store in general or if they had any other suggestions for me. Thanks again for all the help.

-Matt

I apologize for the double post.

Those look like a good choice. I learned with Duncans, which are only about $20 it you are looking for something a little bit cheaper. But these look better than the Duncans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:45 pm 
born to perform.

Are you talking about the set that's yellow and has flames on it? Is the DVD that comes with the clubs any good? The set that I was looking at comes with instruction but I don't think written instructions are going to be very helpful when club juggling. But I'm sure I can pick up clubs the same way I picked up bags... With a whole bunch of picking up and persistance. :lol:

-Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:33 pm 
born to perform.

chewie1890 wrote:
Are you talking about the set that's yellow and has flames on it? Is the DVD that comes with the clubs any good? The set that I was looking at comes with instruction but I don't think written instructions are going to be very helpful when club juggling. But I'm sure I can pick up clubs the same way I picked up bags... With a whole bunch of picking up and persistance. :lol:

-Matt

Yes, those are the ones. The CD didn't really help me all that much. It does include tricks for balls and rings also though. It sort of just told you how to juggle clubs, which is kind of obvious and had some trick suggestions. The clubs are pretty durable though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:34 pm 
born to perform.

Whoops, there's omething I forgot to mention. The clubs are pretty small, so you would have to get new ones soon. They are also really light, so you can't really juggle them in any kind of weather.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:13 pm 
born to perform.

I think I'm gonna stick with the eclipse ones for my beginning set. Now all that's left is to place my order.

I'm also ordering some of the juggling balls for a friend of mine. He's paying for the balls and we're splitting day one airfare, which should help 'em get here faster, so i'll tell you guys how they are!

Thanks very much Juggleguy for the help!

-Matt